Am i to old at 51 to get a visa

Old Aug 6th 2008, 5:40 pm
Just Joined

stevehank is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Am i to old at 51 to get a visa

Am thinking about coming to australia to work but not eligable at 51 to old can i get out if an employer sponsors me. Would be grateful for any advice thanks.
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:18 pm
Forum Regular

daddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to all
Default Re: Am i to old at 51 to get a visa

Steve,
You could try having a look at an earlier thread which is on page 9 or 10 at the moment: Anyone emigrated over 40
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:21 pm
Forum Regular

Chris N Lora will become famous soon enoughChris N Lora will become famous soon enough

Hi Steve, just to make you feel better, my father in law moved over to Australia at the young old age of 55. he did get sponsored by a company over in Australia but he got there on a PR Good luck and hope you succeed Chris
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:26 pm
Forum Regular

hyperMutley will become famous soon enough

Employer sponsored migration appears to have age exemptions - look here;
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/skill...exemptions.htm

Good luck
Old Aug 6th 2008, 9:32 pm
Forum Regular

daddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to alldaddyofthree is a name known to all

I was told by a number of agencies that I needed to move before I was 45 otherwise I would not be able to gain PR and work!! I understand that this is not correct. Best of luck
Old Aug 6th 2008, 10:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

andy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant futureandy thomas has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stevehank
Am thinking about coming to australia to work but not eligable at 51 to old can i get out if an employer sponsors me. Would be grateful for any advice thanks.
Hi Steve

There's a migration agent in Hove, East Sussex, who specializes in "unusual or difficult" cases. It would cost nothing to run it by him over the phone. Call The Visa Unit (0845 061 6600) and ask to speak to John Mumford.

Good Luck, Andy
Old Aug 7th 2008, 2:21 am
BE Enthusiast

windog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to beholdwindog is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by stevehank

Do what I did.....marry a younger woman & get her to apply!