ALL DOCS MET, WHATS NEXT

Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

SKMZ is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ALL DOCS MET, WHATS NEXT

Hi,

All my documents in the checklist changed to "Met" just now, thanks to Almightly God. My medicals are due to expire in a couple of days. Would I need to re-take medicals or not. I wonder how long would I have to wait further for the Grant.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:45 am
BE Enthusiast

supriyag123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ALL DOCS MET, WHATS NEXT

Originally Posted by SKMZ
Hi,

All my documents in the checklist changed to "Met" just now, thanks to Almightly God. My medicals are due to expire in a couple of days. Would I need to re-take medicals or not. I wonder how long would I have to wait further for the Grant.
Hmm...bit surprising situation I must say mate. Looks like all the additional doc requirements etc also were submitted by you in Nov-08, and you stilld ont have the visa even tho you have a CO since last yr and you are state sponsored 176!

I have no clue what might be the case.

But anyways, all doc met is definitely the very last step before visa grant. And if your meds are also being shown as Met, I dont think you need to worry about medical getting expired. In fact you may get the visa in a couple of days, for all that you know. In some cases I heard that DIAC expedites the cases which are otherwise ok from all perspective and med is expiring. Yours could be a case like that. Just sit tight and wait for the good news.Good luck

Last edited by supriyag123; Sep 16th 2009 at 6:48 am.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 6:54 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,

Only your CO knows the answer to that question...sorry...
Old Sep 16th 2009, 7:02 am
Forum Regular

srnp will become famous soon enough

Thats Right....No one know except ur CO................
R u jan 2008 applicant SS?? or jan 2009.
quite strange Jan 2008 SS
but i m also may 2008 applicant & csl 175 still waiting
Old Sep 16th 2009, 7:04 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by srnp
Thats Right....No one know except ur CO................
R u jan 2008 applicant SS?? or jan 2009.
quite strange Jan 2008 SS
but i m also may 2008 applicant & csl 175 still waiting
I am Jan 2008 SS applicant
Old Sep 16th 2009, 7:20 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Hi,

From what I've read here, if everything (note: everything) on your status page says "Met", It probably means that your CO is satisfied with all the documentation that you provided and you are not very far from the visa grant.

But as pointed out earlier, nobody can tell you the exact status.

Last edited by ronan_in_Oz; Sep 16th 2009 at 8:43 am.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 8:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Malikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really niceMalikkhi is just really nice

Hi,

All my docs showing MET from 06/08/2009........but still no grant. No body can give u a definite answer, everybody have their own case and situation.
Old Sep 16th 2009, 8:25 pm
Forum Regular

Duncan_Mc will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Malikkhi
No body can give u a definite answer, everybody have their own case and situation.
Yes, no definite answers through all the way of migration. It's the trickiest thigh in it. Have my "met" from 27/08. But still silence.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 4:01 am
Forum Regular

Hi,

Today my medicals on the main page of status show finalized, although my medicals results are due to expire on 23rd Sept. 09. One thing is for sure things are moving fast now on my application.
Old Sep 18th 2009, 2:59 pm
Just Joined

riazpharmacist06 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everybody;

I am 475 applicant. Applied on 6th july 2009. Docs met on 24th August. form 80 requested 24th August. Provided the same day.... from then till now waiting for grant letter...........