to alan collett !are you local !

Old Sep 27th 2002, 12:02 am
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking to alan collett !are you local !

well alan now ive dried out, been on the bad 4rum jokers ann on e mouse posters worried migrant mithering clinic. i can say that if i was to go down this PR route again i would of given you my hard earned dosh to your company, why, because you offer your experiance for jack shit (free) you may be self promo. but why not, theirs always some body in the pub after youve done something that says i could have done you that cheaper. ive gone with ian harrop migration services because im a harrop. so to you and jaj and others keep up the information and get out to the pub more. its a bit of a sadish life sat on your tod in front of a pc monitor.picking your nose.
their you are politicaly correct post.
fingers crossed on the beach for crimbo.
tipperus ireus.
Old Sep 27th 2002, 7:54 am
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: to alan collett !are you local !

Thanks for your concern Tipper - it's nice to know someone cares!

If it's any consolation I'm presently on holiday in sunny Mooloolaba on the Sunshine Coast, even if I am so sad that I keep my laptop PC in tow.

Here's hopin' that you make it to this side of the world for the summer.

Am now off to the pool for a swim and a few beers!

Best regards.

Originally posted by tipper:
well alan now ive dried out, been on the bad 4rum jokers ann on e mouse posters worried migrant mithering clinic. i can say that if i was to go down this PR route again i would of given you my hard earned dosh to your company, why, because you offer your experiance for jack shit (free) you may be self promo. but why not, theirs always some body in the pub after youve done something that says i could have done you that cheaper. ive gone with ian harrop migration services because im a harrop. so to you and jaj and others keep up the information and get out to the pub more. its a bit of a sadish life sat on your tod in front of a pc monitor.picking your nose.
their you are politicaly correct post.
fingers crossed on the beach for crimbo.
tipperus ireus.
Old Sep 27th 2002, 11:42 pm
Forum Regular

pott is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: to alan collett !are you local !

Where is duckinfield? quack quack!! no really where is it?

pott.