AIQS skills assessment

Old May 15th 2008, 3:39 pm
Forum Regular

mollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant futuremollymalone has a brilliant future
Default AIQS skills assessment

Has anyone sent off for their skills assessment for Quantity Surveying degree? I have two questions:

If you send the original degree certificate, do they send it back to you (safely)?

There doesn't seem to be much room to write employer details - it says on the application form, "current" - am I right in assuming that we only put our current employer details?

Thank you.
Old May 27th 2008, 12:07 pm
Just Joined

dlsing is on a distinguished road
Default Re: AIQS skills assessment

I had my skill assessed by AIQS during Feb and they replied approx one month later by post. I submitted everything online including scan of certificate true copy of certificate. I asked a FRICS to sign as certified true copy and it was accepted.

I would not recommend anyone to post the original certificate. The certificate is too valuable & the trouble of getting duplicate is tedious!

check out this link to AIQS, it should answer all your questions

http://www.aiqs.com.au/Employment_Migration/index.htm
Old Oct 30th 2008, 7:17 pm
Just Joined

Paul8944 is an unknown quantity at this point
Wink Re: AIQS skills assessment

I have my degree in Quantity Surveying but when reading the AIQS migration information it appears to imply that you need to be Chartered to be passed as suitable.

Does anyone have any ideas