agents migration bureau are they good

Old Jun 25th 2008, 10:54 pm
Just Joined

jon diamond is an unknown quantity at this point
Default agents migration bureau are they good

migration buearu are they good or bad
Old Jun 26th 2008, 4:17 am
BE Forum Addict

petensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond reputepetensue has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: agents migration bureau are they good

No no no do not go with them!If it is the same one in New Zealand that we got rid of pounds poorer with nothing achieved.They charge for just looking through your file and send you a bill each month.I know of a few people also treated this way and not any nearer getting a visa.

We changed to Go Matilda and they tell you the cost at the start and must be good as we are here!Sue.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 9:12 am
Forum Regular

sophie26 is on a distinguished road

i agree don't touch them with a barge pool. couldn't use the words on here to describe how poor there service was. shocking and so expensive, luckily we got out before we had lost too much.
Old Jul 1st 2008, 7:33 pm
Just Joined

jon diamond is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sophie26
i agree don't touch them with a barge pool. couldn't use the words on here to describe how poor there service was. shocking and so expensive, luckily we got out before we had lost too much.
hi guys ,got it sorted ,,i got a refund as i cancelled quick before any work was done,,thank god for this site,,now the problem is what agent to use..thanks for advice cheers,,