which agent?

Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:18 pm
Just Joined

urban monkey is an unknown quantity at this point
Default which agent?

hi

i am just in the process of trawlling through the agents websites with an imminent appointment at my finger tips.

i was hoping some of you mightbe bale to give me some feedback on whats good and whats not... costs, efficiency etc.

many thanks
Old Jan 3rd 2008, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

grays is on a distinguished road
Default Re: which agent?

Originally Posted by urban monkey
hi

i am just in the process of trawlling through the agents websites with an imminent appointment at my finger tips.

i was hoping some of you mightbe bale to give me some feedback on whats good and whats not... costs, efficiency etc.

many thanks
We are using Go Matilda and they have been excellent so far. They also enable you to pay in stages, so it's not one huge chunk of money all in one go. Be advised, even though you use an agent, you still have to do most of the work yourself, chasing former emloyers for reference letters etc in my case. Some go it alone, others use an agent. We opted to use an agent and haven't regretted it for a minute even though it has cost us a few quid.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 12:11 am
Forum Regular

OZERJON is an unknown quantity at this point

hi there

were were using The Emigration Group (TEG). On first impressions they seem very on the ball. unfortunatly our case manager left his position not long after agrreing to use them, but have to say the replacement seemed to have been kept upto speed with everything.

all the best
Old Jan 4th 2008, 4:35 am
Just Joined

schlumpf has a brilliant futureschlumpf has a brilliant futureschlumpf has a brilliant futureschlumpf has a brilliant futureschlumpf has a brilliant futureschlumpf has a brilliant futureschlumpf has a brilliant futureschlumpf has a brilliant future

Go Matilda. They were spot-on and one of the best priced. We also got a quote from the Migration Bureau who were a bunch of jokers. They were gonna charge us at least double what Go Matilda did and some of the information they gave us about the visa regulations was wrong.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:14 am
Just Joined

urban monkey is an unknown quantity at this point

has anybody hear or used the ASA group or Overseas Emigration Visas?

cheers
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:30 am
Forum Regular

Katya_Mark has a spectacular aura aboutKatya_Mark has a spectacular aura aboutKatya_Mark has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by urban monkey
has anybody hear or used the ASA group or Overseas Emigration Visas?

cheers
We are with ASA, and they are fantastic, we are delighted with ther help, and the speed at which they have answered our queries
Old Jan 4th 2008, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Kelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really niceKelsey37 is just really nice

Originally Posted by grays
We are using Go Matilda and they have been excellent so far. They also enable you to pay in stages, so it's not one huge chunk of money all in one go. Be advised, even though you use an agent, you still have to do most of the work yourself, chasing former emloyers for reference letters etc in my case. Some go it alone, others use an agent. We opted to use an agent and haven't regretted it for a minute even though it has cost us a few quid.

They do know what they are talking about and they have been great for us so far.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:05 am
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold

We are using Concept Australia really happy with them and could pay in 3 installments.

Tina x
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:33 am
Happy where I am

wiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nice

We used Overseas EMigration and have to say the service was fantastic, very very very helpful, very patient with our constant calls. COuldnt fault them at all. I was just glad to have someone do all the paperwork for us as it is a bit of a minefield to say the least.

Good luck

Damien and CLaire
Old Jan 4th 2008, 8:40 am
Forum Regular

kurrikurri is on a distinguished road
Smile Re: which agent?

Hi, we are using Visa connection. They have a website. They are really good and have kept us up to date with stuff. We have paid in stages. They have answered our questions via email or over the phone. We deal with a lady called Clare. She is very good.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:59 am
Forum Regular

Simpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really niceSimpleton is just really nice

Originally Posted by Katya_Mark
We are with ASA, and they are fantastic, we are delighted with ther help, and the speed at which they have answered our queries
We too are using ASA and with us they have been fantastic, I'd highly recommend them to anyone opting to go with an agent.
x
Old Jan 4th 2008, 6:44 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Whoever you use make sure the person you are communicating with is actually the registered migration agent and not a salesperson or admin support.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 7:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Further to Dorothy's sound advice, make sure you know exactly what level of service you'll be getting, ie the work you have to do even though you have an agent. Make sure you know what your fees DON'T cover as well as what they DO. Make sure refund policy is explained.

A look at the MARA website will give you an indication of what you should be looking at in terms of professional fees.
Old Jan 4th 2008, 9:41 pm
Forum Regular

ausdreamer is an unknown quantity at this point

HI I'M USING EMIGRATION EXPERT IS ANYONE ELSE USING THEM? I'M FINDING I HAVE TO CHASE THEM UP ALOT
Old Jan 4th 2008, 11:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

AHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud ofAHamm has much to be proud of

Some people on this site are using agents, and some are doing their applications themselves.

If you're not satisfied with your agent, it's really important that you let them know so you can work together to fix the problem. What is it that you need to chase up? Are you expecting something from them that they're not delivering or is it progress updates?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.