Which Agency to Chose?????

Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:20 pm
Just Joined

SteveThePlumber is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Which Agency to Chose?????

Hi, me and the family want to get the ball rolling to start our new life in Australia. So many diffent agencies to chose from. Could anyone recommend one? I would also like to know if anyone had any bad experiences with any so I can stay clear of them.

Regards

Steve
Old Apr 11th 2008, 3:36 pm
BE Enthusiast

hairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nicehairart is just really nice
Default Re: Which Agency to Chose?????

Originally Posted by SteveThePlumber
Hi, me and the family want to get the ball rolling to start our new life in Australia. So many diffent agencies to chose from. Could anyone recommend one? I would also like to know if anyone had any bad experiences with any so I can stay clear of them.

Regards

Steve

our agents are Go Matilda, they were recommended to us by a friend of my husbands, and come highly recommended on here, we have found them very professional and no problems what-so-ever. you can also pay their fee in stages so that helps a lot.
good luck with everything.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 5:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Regards

Steve
PMed you Steve
From Gary The Plumber
Old Apr 11th 2008, 9:32 pm
Just Joined

SteveThePlumber is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Gary how you doing mate? Sorry mate you lost me 'PMed'?
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

gazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nicegazclaire is just really nice

Hi Gary how you doing mate? Sorry mate you lost me 'PMed'?
Yes my apologies steve i've left you a private message which you can open at the top right of the screen sorry i didn't get back sooner been out for the evening.
Old Apr 11th 2008, 11:54 pm
Forum Regular

Sunny Devon is an unknown quantity at this point

Regards

Steve
Hi Steve

We used a lawyer/migration agent called Paul Cutler in Sydney(He has a website)He looks at everything prior to taking you on,he also lets you pay in installments.I cannot recomend the guy high enough we had no probs at all.If there is anything else let me know.

All the best