affidavit help and advice

Old Aug 9th 2005, 5:34 pm
Forum Regular

sue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the roughsue and mick is a jewel in the rough
Question affidavit help and advice

Hi everyone

down to our final hurdle now for the tra application, we have got to get micks affidavit signed i am sure loads of you have had to get one signed.

I have just returned from our local solicitor after getting it certified but now after reading mu agents guidelines i think i have done it wrong dohhhhhhhhhhh
the person that has to witness his signature on the last page can it be a friend? or does it have to be a solicitor also it says michael and witness have to initial each page which witness is this, signature witness or solicitor witness please help, i am driving myself mad reading and rereading agents instructions not taking it in though.

So after all that waffling could somebody just give me a step by step guide on getting it signed if i have done it wrong more payout!!!

So near yet so far

any help would be grateful

sue and mick
Old Aug 9th 2005, 6:09 pm
BE Enthusiast

JohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of lightJohnandMichelle is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: affidavit help and advice

Originally Posted by sue and mick
Hi everyone

down to our final hurdle now for the tra application, we have got to get micks affidavit signed i am sure loads of you have had to get one signed.

I have just returned from our local solicitor after getting it certified but now after reading mu agents guidelines i think i have done it wrong dohhhhhhhhhhh
the person that has to witness his signature on the last page can it be a friend? or does it have to be a solicitor also it says michael and witness have to initial each page which witness is this, signature witness or solicitor witness please help, i am driving myself mad reading and rereading agents instructions not taking it in though.

So after all that waffling could somebody just give me a step by step guide on getting it signed if i have done it wrong more payout!!!

So near yet so far

any help would be grateful

sue and mick
Hi again Sue, only certain professions can witness a sworn Affidavit. In your case, your solicitor would be the most appropriate. (I work for a barrister, so a little bit in the know on this one!) Your solicitor will verify this. All the best, Michelle