Advise needed on skill ass

Old Jul 23rd 2006, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

lorac is on a distinguished road
Default Advise needed on skill ass

i've my IT skills accessed by ACS last year, but i failed, coz they didnt recognize my IT diploma papers. But before I obtained my IT diploma, I've done my ABE (Association of Business Executive) till Level 2.

And now my question is, can i use this ABE as one of my proof of education, but i know i need to prove 7 years of experience to be classified in Class A, right??

If not, I'll be taking the RPL route, which i can only apply next year..

Please shed me some light...
Old Jul 23rd 2006, 9:26 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Advise needed on skill ass

Originally Posted by lorac
i've my IT skills accessed by ACS last year, but i failed, coz they didnt recognize my IT diploma papers. But before I obtained my IT diploma, I've done my ABE (Association of Business Executive) till Level 2.

And now my question is, can i use this ABE as one of my proof of education, but i know i need to prove 7 years of experience to be classified in Class A, right??

If not, I'll be taking the RPL route, which i can only apply next year..

Please shed me some light...
Dear Lorac,

I'm sorry, I don't know of the "ABE".

However it seems to me that you're greatly mistaken if you think the ACS guidelines require 7 years of work experience for Group A, and I don't understand why you think that the ABE would qualify you for Group A. I strongly suggest you read the ACS guidelines carefully.

Cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au