Wikiposts

Advice on sending TRA application

Old Mar 20th 2005, 11:53 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Red face Advice on sending TRA application

Hello,

My wife and I are nearly ready to send off her application to the TRA but are still a bit unsure of how to bundle it all together!

We have seen people writing on here saying that you should not put anything in folders etc and on the actual TRA form it does say not to put forms in sleeves or folders so just wanted to see how other people have actually done it. I am sure I cannot find anything on their website of the format in which to send it all off.

My wife is a hairdresser so hopefully it should be quite straight forward ( ! ! ! ! ! ). The actual TRA application form is filled in but we are sending all the other documentation like qualifications, training records, references, CV, Birth Certificate, photos and so on but are unsure of how to put it all together. Putting it in a folder would surely keep it all in order and easier to find what they want quicker but thats not how they want it!

Is it OK to staple parts together or do all the forms have to be loose?

Any help appreciated.

When it is all together it is going to be sent via DHL as others give them a good write up and you can track it all the way etc.

TIA,

R & C
Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:14 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Advice on sending TRA application

We sent our original app direct to TRA via DHL - they were brilliant by the way!

I didnt staple anything, just put the TRA form first followed by extra pages of job description then copies of certificates and references.

Not sure there is a "proper" way to organise them.....

Good luck
Old Mar 21st 2005, 12:37 am
Forum Regular

Teri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the roughTeri is a jewel in the rough

I did not staple anything or put anything in folders. Everything went in order - but each sheet was loose.

Simply put your application on top - and reference everthing clearly - so lets say you are adding in an additional description of the job or a reference then next to that on the application put a reference number and then clearly number the pages that you are referring to.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 8:42 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Carruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of lightCarruss is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Re: Advice on sending TRA application

Originally Posted by Teri
I did not staple anything or put anything in folders. Everything went in order - but each sheet was loose.

Simply put your application on top - and reference everthing clearly - so lets say you are adding in an additional description of the job or a reference then next to that on the application put a reference number and then clearly number the pages that you are referring to.
Thanks for the replies.

I guess we will see what it all looks like when ready to send and decide the best way to order it all then. Just a bit worried about any of it getting lost or seperated etc when they open it up at their end!

R & C
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

xxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enoughxxdebsonlinexx will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Carruss
Thanks for the replies.

I guess we will see what it all looks like when ready to send and decide the best way to order it all then. Just a bit worried about any of it getting lost or seperated etc when they open it up at their end!

R & C
Hi when we sent ours we included a index/contents sheet this was places at the top.
We listed everything on it that we had sent and the order it was on the index was the order we had placed everything.
We didnt staple anything or put them in any folders or plastic sleeves as this is what they dont want.

Debs xxxxx
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:33 pm
I am not the Messiah!

Red face Re: Advice on sending TRA application

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx
Hi when we sent ours we included a index/contents sheet this was places at the top.
We listed everything on it that we had sent and the order it was on the index was the order we had placed everything.
We didnt staple anything or put them in any folders or plastic sleeves as this is what they dont want.

Debs xxxxx
I was going to do the index too and a contents sheet just for peace of mind and to make sure we have included everything.

What about the actual TRA form? I printed off a few of these at work (just the main application form as I did not see the point of all the other pages!) which is only four pages but selected the 'stapler' option when printing to keep it together. Same as wife's CV (3 pages).

Do you think I should do the final copies without stapling them then?

I know this may seem a very minor issue to some people but we just want to get it right first time.

TIA,

R.
Old Mar 21st 2005, 11:40 pm

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point

We didnt staple anything, includng the actual app form
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:18 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by xxdebsonlinexx

Debs xxxxx
I stapled my 14 page statutory declaration together at the top corner, and also the application form was stapled, everything else went separate as they were all single sheets.

We passed our TRA last year, the stapling didn’t go against us!
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 12:30 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Hi, we stapled small parts together...wage slips stapled, CV pages stapled. The rest was left loose but numbered with a contents page at the top.
Marie
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:46 am
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by manxfamily

We passed our TRA last year, the stapling didn’t go against us!
I'm glad to see they dont hold 'stapling' against us ! ! !

Hi, we stapled small parts together...wage slips stapled, CV pages stapled. The rest was left loose but numbered with a contents page at the top.
Marie
This is exactly how we are going to do it as we do not want loads of seperate sheets of paper being sent.

Thanks for all of the replies.

I guess we will see what happens!

R & C
Old Mar 22nd 2005, 2:52 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

I'm glad to see they dont hold 'stapling' against us ! ! !

This is exactly how we are going to do it as we do not want loads of seperate sheets of paper being sent.

Thanks for all of the replies.

I guess we will see what happens!

R & C
Well from one hairdresser to another hairdressers husband, we passed first shot so I think aslong as everything is loose apart from a few bits that need to be kept together you should be fine.
Marie
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 7:11 am
I am not the Messiah!

Originally Posted by 68MEVY
Well from one hairdresser to another hairdressers husband, we passed first shot so I think aslong as everything is loose apart from a few bits that need to be kept together you should be fine.
Marie
Hello again and sorry to bring this old thread back to life.

Hopefully we should get our forms sent off to the TRA this week. We are OK with how to put them altogether etc and going to use DHL.

When all the stuff is ready how did you pack it up and prepare it for the courier to collect?

For example, would putting the lot in a strong folder (just to keep it together and not bound/attached or anything) and then a 'Jiffy' bag and loads and loads of tape around it be OK? We are just paranoid about it say getting wet or damaged in transit as I am sure most people are as it is so important.

Any advice appreciated.

R.
Old Apr 3rd 2005, 8:32 am
BE Enthusiast

Gjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to beholdGjn200 is a splendid one to behold

Hello again and sorry to bring this old thread back to life.

Hopefully we should get our forms sent off to the TRA this week. We are OK with how to put them altogether etc and going to use DHL.

When all the stuff is ready how did you pack it up and prepare it for the courier to collect?

For example, would putting the lot in a strong folder (just to keep it together and not bound/attached or anything) and then a 'Jiffy' bag and loads and loads of tape around it be OK? We are just paranoid about it say getting wet or damaged in transit as I am sure most people are as it is so important.

Any advice appreciated.

R.
DHL supply a proper document wallet, nice and strong. I just had my bundle of papers in a big paper clip and then straight in their wallet.
Old Feb 13th 2006, 12:54 am
Banned

overseas has a spectacular aura aboutoverseas has a spectacular aura aboutoverseas has a spectacular aura about
Exclamation Re: Advice on sending TRA application

Hello,

My wife and I are nearly ready to send off her application to the TRA but are still a bit unsure of how to bundle it all together!

We have seen people writing on here saying that you should not put anything in folders etc and on the actual TRA form it does say not to put forms in sleeves or folders so just wanted to see how other people have actually done it. I am sure I cannot find anything on their website of the format in which to send it all off.

My wife is a hairdresser so hopefully it should be quite straight forward ( ! ! ! ! ! ). The actual TRA application form is filled in but we are sending all the other documentation like qualifications, training records, references, CV, Birth Certificate, photos and so on but are unsure of how to put it all together. Putting it in a folder would surely keep it all in order and easier to find what they want quicker but thats not how they want it!

Is it OK to staple parts together or do all the forms have to be loose?

Any help appreciated.

When it is all together it is going to be sent via DHL as others give them a good write up and you can track it all the way etc.

TIA,

R & C

Dear friend,
i ve seen your posts on this website. i am also hairdresser and i wanted to apply for immigration australia, please provide me details
about the matter to be typed on letter heads for tra successful assessment about job, duties etc. etc. as you gone through this procedure and that would be very helpful for me. i shall be very glad if you provide me details as soon as you can, waiting for your kind help..

my personal email= syedone2000 at yahoo.com.

thanks and take care. hope we will be get in touch ..
take care
talat
Old Feb 13th 2006, 1:08 am
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by overseas
Dear friend,
i ve seen your posts on this website. i am also hairdresser and i wanted to apply for immigration australia, please provide me details
about the matter to be typed on letter heads for tra successful assessment about job, duties etc. etc. as you gone through this procedure and that would be very helpful for me. i shall be very glad if you provide me details as soon as you can, waiting for your kind help..

my personal email= syedone2000 at yahoo.com.

thanks and take care. hope we will be get in touch ..
take care
talat
I have said this before and I will say it again......

You can see my TRA application for £200.....

People have paid good money to get theirs right overseas - I find you request somewhat rude !!

The fact you keep asking is beyond me !!!

Nick

Nick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.