Advice re Proof of Dependency

Old Nov 21st 2006, 7:35 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Advice re Proof of Dependency

Hi guys, I'm hopeful of getting my near 20 year old son on my 136 visa as a dependant and am now at the stage of providing proof of dependency. Can anyone advise me what exactly they are looking for. I've got pay slips from his part time employment, a letter form his college re his course etc and a bank statement. I Want to cover all I can before sending info off. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks Donna
Old Nov 21st 2006, 8:19 pm
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Advice re Proof of Dependency

Originally Posted by Donna&Neil
Hi guys, I'm hopeful of getting my near 20 year old son on my 136 visa as a dependant and am now at the stage of providing proof of dependency. Can anyone advise me what exactly they are looking for. I've got pay slips from his part time employment, a letter form his college re his course etc and a bank statement. I Want to cover all I can before sending info off. Any suggestions would be much appreciated. Thanks Donna
Hi Donna,

They're looking for proof, among other things, that a) he's still studying and b) you're providing 50% of the cost of his basic needs. This is very tricky and a lot of people are refused so I'll decline to comment further in a public forum if that's ok.

cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au
Old Nov 21st 2006, 9:13 pm
BE Forum Addict

Donna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to beholdDonna&Neil is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Advice re Proof of Dependency

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Hi Donna,

They're looking for proof, among other things, that a) he's still studying and b) you're providing 50% of the cost of his basic needs. This is very tricky and a lot of people are refused so I'll decline to comment further in a public forum if that's ok.

cheers,

George Lombard

www.austimmigration.com.au

Hi of course George, many thanks for your comments Donna