Advice needed for Diploma in Australia

Old May 1st 2017, 1:13 am
BE Enthusiast

oliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to alloliman is a name known to all
Default Advice needed for Diploma in Australia

Would really appreciate if someone can advice or suggest from their knowledge or experience, as it might help a lot others in same situation.

I completed my Masters Degree(Zoology/Science) almost 15 years back and since then, I have been teaching full time as a science teacher. I then applied for a admission for Masters degree course in 'Early Education' in Monash uni in Melbourne in 2013, as I wanted to enhance my career in the field of teaching education. I got the admission from Monash Uni, and then I applied for the study VISA with my spouse and 2 kids. After some time passed and having an un-expected interview call on the phone (which did not went too well), my VISA was rejected, and main reasons of rejection that were stated were no International Travel history, not a genuine purpose to study etc.

I then completed a 1.5 year diploma from my own country in the field of education in 2015, and kept on doing Teaching job. I then also travelled outside of my country for a visit for the first time in 2016 (Malaysia). Now I am thinking again to apply for study VISA in AU for a diploma in early education to enhance my career, and there is no equivalent of that diploma in my home country.

I am also visiting Australia this year in June (got visit VISA approved) to my brother who is a PR in Australia, and I am planning to apply my diploma VISA onshore while I am on a visit in AU.

I have talked to the some agents for the likelihood of my visa grant for diploma in AU, and they only show following concerns..

1) I applied and got rejected for Masters study VISA in AU back in 2013, and now I am applying for study VISA for shorted course (diploma) in AU which might me odd for the VISA/Case officer.

2) Study gap between my last masters which was 15 years ago (but I think my internationally recognised diploma that I did in 2015 should make this gap lesser)

I am from Pakistan.

Thanks for reading this long post. Looking forward to your opinion.