Adoption Visa ( class 102 )

Old Dec 29th 2009, 12:26 pm
Forum Regular

gere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nice
Default Adoption Visa ( class 102 )

Hi all

I am are PR holder and I reside overseas, I intend to adopt one baby. I visited DIAC web site, and I am fully sure that the adoption meets DIAC's criteria. I intend to submit (while residing overseas) the Adoption Visa ( class 102 ) application to DIAC. The processing takes few months to be finalized.

Is is possible to apply for bridging visa for the baby while my family and I are waiting for adoption visa from DIAC ? I would like to return to AUSTRALIA before the adoption visa is issued.

Thank you for your answers.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 12:27 pm
Forum Regular

gere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nicegere is just really nice
Default Adoption Visa ( class 102 )

Hi all

I am are PR holder and I reside overseas, I intend to adopt one baby. I visited DIAC web site, and I am fully sure that the adoption meets DIAC's criteria. I intend to submit (while residing overseas) the Adoption Visa ( class 102 ) application to DIAC. The processing takes few months to be finalized.

Is is possible to apply for bridging visa for the baby while my family and I are waiting for adoption visa from DIAC ? I would like to return to AUSTRALIA before the adoption visa is issued.

Old Dec 29th 2009, 12:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adoption Visa ( class 102 )

Don't know much about this visa, but is't a bridging visa something that bridges between two visas. So as baby presumably does not have a visa now, I do not see what you could be bridging from.

Also you have to be offshore when the visa is applied for and granted, so perhaps waiting is your best bet anyway.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 1:10 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by gere
Hi all

You already asked this question. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645167

You really need to speak to a reputable migration agent who is experienced with overseas adoption. It's a pretty unusual situation and I doubt you will get much help from a free online forum.

And you really do not need to duplicate your threads. One is enough.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 1:56 pm
Forum Regular

Thank you Bermudashorts and Dorothy for your answers.

It is possible to apply for temporary visa for the baby while the application is being processed ?

I hope George Lombard or Alan Colette ( or other migration agents on this forum ) helps me clarify this issue.

Thank you.

Gere

Originally Posted by Dorothy
You already asked this question. http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=645167

You really need to speak to a reputable migration agent who is experienced with overseas adoption. It's a pretty unusual situation and I doubt you will get much help from a free online forum.

And you really do not need to duplicate your threads. One is enough.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 2:33 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute

It is possible to apply for temporary visa for the baby while the application is being processed ?

I hope George Lombard or Alan Colette ( or other migration agents on this forum ) helps me clarify this issue.

Thank you.

Gere
A temporary what visa for the baby? There is not a category of visa for everyone to go over on whilst their "proper" visa application is being processed. Otherwise everyone would get one.

If you would specifically like a migration agent to comment on your case, you may need to orgnaise a private consultation.
Old Dec 29th 2009, 2:41 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Thank you.

Gere
As Bermudashorts has said, if you are looking for specific advice you are going to have to contact an agent outside of this forum. Expect to pay for their services, since it's how they make their living.