Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Adelaide looking at april/may 2008 visa app's!

Adelaide looking at april/may 2008 visa app's!

Old Aug 21st 2010, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

s4nju is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Adelaide looking at april/may 2008 visa app's!

i called adelaide and they told me they are looking at april/may 2008 for visa applied from abroad and that they are working hard and will in the next few months be looking at my one which is june 2009. how true that is only a mater of time. guessing it will be not before my holiday to aus in december.
Old Aug 21st 2010, 2:45 pm
Forum Regular

alipa is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Adelaide looking at april/may 2008 visa app's!

Originally Posted by s4nju
i called adelaide and they told me they are looking at april/may 2008 for visa applied from abroad and that they are working hard and will in the next few months be looking at my one which is june 2009. how true that is only a mater of time. guessing it will be not before my holiday to aus in december.
Are you sure they are working on MAY 2008 Applicant? I think it must be MAY 2009 Applicant?
Old Aug 21st 2010, 2:50 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Adelaide looking at april/may 2008 visa app's!

There are hundreds of different visa types, all at different stages of processing and so even though they may be looking at some for some classes from April 2008, and may also be looking at some from other classes from numerous other months - including for some classes applications from April 2010.

AS ever, timelines are unique and no-one can tell when a specific visa will be granted.

Thread closed.