ACS skill assessment document submission

Old Jul 16th 2012, 11:07 am
Just Joined

tmubashirpk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS skill assessment document submission

HI,

I have applied for skill assessment with ACS, i want to know that do i need to post the certified copies of my documents to ACS as well.
I have gone through all the guide line it no where states that i have to send them the documents by post as well.
Please guide. urgent.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 1:50 am
uzi
Java Dweeb

uzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud ofuzi has much to be proud of
Default Re: ACS skill assessment document submission

Originally Posted by tmubashirpk
HI,

I have applied for skill assessment with ACS, i want to know that do i need to post the certified copies of my documents to ACS as well.
I have gone through all the guide line it no where states that i have to send them the documents by post as well.
Please guide. urgent.
We used to send them and it had mentioned during ACS application process as well. However, going through the new guide, it is mentioned to simply upload certified copies as PDF document. If in doubt, I would contact ACS (and/or your ACS case officer) via email.
Old Jul 17th 2012, 7:04 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Default Re: ACS skill assessment document submission

Originally Posted by tmubashirpk
HI,

Please guide. urgent.
Ho tmubashirpk,

Earlier we supposed to send the certified copies to ACS either by post or courier, and we did that, well that was many years ago. however it would be worthwhile for you to contact the ACS via telephone and get a confirmation on this.

Cheer,
BP