ACS payments

Old Apr 24th 2002, 9:00 am
Vlad

Default ACS payments

Hi, Is somebody knows what's going on? After my inquiry I get an answer, that my
results was sent to me last week. But no transactions were made on my Visa card. What
does it mean? I'm not qualifyed?

Old Apr 25th 2002, 6:00 am
Vlad

Default Re: ACS payments

> Are you saying that you have had a positive assessment by the ACS but they have not
    > charged your credit card? If so, the assessment is valid in any case and cannot be
    > withdrawn simply because thay have not charged you, but I would expect that the ACS
    > can still ask you to pay for the service. If my assumption of the situation is
    > correct, then I think you should contact the ACS and sort it out.

The point is that I haven't assesment yet in my hands. It's on the way to me. All I
want to know, if it's positive or not.

Old Apr 25th 2002, 4:30 pm
Thunder Ace

[email protected] (Vlad) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]. com>...
    > > Are you saying that you have had a positive assessment by the ACS but they have
    > > not charged your credit card? If so, the assessment is valid in any case and
    > > cannot be withdrawn simply because thay have not charged you, but I would expect
    > > that the ACS can still ask you to pay for the service. If my assumption of the
    > > situation is correct, then I think you should contact the ACS and sort it out.
    >
    > The point is that I haven't assesment yet in my hands. It's on the way to me. All I
    > want to know, if it's positive or not.

If "on the way" means its in the post, then you will know in a couple of days. Not
charging your card does not mean you have a bad assessment, because you have to pay
the fee in any case, so stop worrying. That bit comes next.

Thunder Ace

Old Apr 26th 2002, 5:30 am
Vlad

> If "on the way" means its in the post, then you will know in a couple of days. Not
    > charging your card does not mean you have a bad assessment, because you have to pay
    > the fee in any case, so stop worrying. That bit comes next.

Thank you! This is exactly the thing I want to know.