ACS Online Application

Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:02 am
Just Joined

emmaclara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS online application or form-based application by post

I would like to apply for the new assessment with ANZSCO code by paying money. (Previously I had 2231-79 (oracle) code).
But, I checked the online application to ACS is a little bit changed and there is no request about PASA Reference number, while there is PASA reference number input field in Form PASA 1.0.

Are there anybody who already applied to ACS by online application to get new assessment?
Or, Is it ok to apply online to get a new assessment with ANZSCO code not providing PASA reference number although a person previsouly got assessment?
Old Jul 1st 2010, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

wookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nicewookiee06 is just really nice
Default Re: ACS online application or form-based application by post

Originally Posted by emmaclara
I would like to apply for the new assessment with ANZSCO code by paying money. (Previously I had 2231-79 (oracle) code).
But, I checked the online application to ACS is a little bit changed and there is no request about PASA Reference number, while there is PASA reference number input field in Form PASA 1.0.

Are there anybody who already applied to ACS by online application to get new assessment?
Or, Is it ok to apply online to get a new assessment with ANZSCO code not providing PASA reference number although a person previsouly got assessment?
What docs are you sending with your applications?

Im have to do one for an employer, I am attaching the old assessment with online form, and sending a copy with the docs. I have bundled the old copy of the form with the assessment

Last edited by wookiee06; Jul 1st 2010 at 7:10 am. Reason: sdfsdfd
Old Jul 1st 2010, 8:59 am
Just Joined

emmaclara is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS online application or form-based application by post

OK, I will do same with you, but I didn't decide my ANZSCO code yet. (261313 software Engineer or 262111 Database administrator?)
Old Sep 7th 2010, 5:19 am
Forum Regular

baazighar is on a distinguished road
Default Query about ACS online

Hi,
Anybody who is been thru the process of online ACS, please help...

While filling online application for ACS there is a field called 'Details' below the Organization name in Relevant Eperience section. what do we need to fill in this box? Plz see the below link...
https://ibs.acs.org.au/events/(S(k12...plication.aspx
Guys, anybody already experienced please share your suggestions.

PS: Yesterday I started a thread with the same title, but its somehow missing... I'm sorry to post again.

Thanks
Old Sep 7th 2010, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

qamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really niceqamar_qadian is just really nice
Default Re: Query about ACS online

Originally Posted by baazighar
Hi,
Anybody who is been thru the process of online ACS, please help...

While filling online application for ACS there is a field called 'Details' below the Organization name in Relevant Eperience section. what do we need to fill in this box? Plz see the below link...
https://ibs.acs.org.au/events/(S(k12...plication.aspx
Guys, anybody already experienced please share your suggestions.

PS: Yesterday I started a thread with the same title, but its somehow missing... I'm sorry to post again.

Thanks
Your Roles and Responsiblities in the organization, your job duties......etc etc.
Old Sep 7th 2010, 5:37 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by qamar_qadian
Your Roles and Responsiblities in the organization, your job duties......etc etc.
Cool, thanks mate.
Old Sep 12th 2010, 4:42 pm
Forum Regular

mavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud of

Hi guys, should sections 2 - 4 be uploaded or sent in in paper form? I can't see anywhere to upload those sections....Thanks
Old Sep 14th 2010, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by mavine1
Hi guys, should sections 2 - 4 be uploaded or sent in in paper form? I can't see anywhere to upload those sections....Thanks
what do you mean sections 2 - 4, are you asking about personal details.. if yes, I have created a separate entry for relevant experience and uploaded all other docs like resume, passport, etc. in a single zip file. hope this helps...

Last edited by baazighar; Sep 14th 2010 at 7:13 am.
Old Sep 14th 2010, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

mavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud ofmavine1 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by baazighar
what do you mean sections 2 - 4, are you asking about personal details.. if yes, I have created a separate entry for relevant experience and uploaded all other docs like resume, passport, etc. in a single zip file. hope this helps...
Sections 2 - 4 is the part on knowledge areas and the 2 project reports. I am assuming we send these in separately because on the on line form there is nowhere to put these. The only place I can see where you upload documents is for the work experience part under 'details'.....or maybe the other sections can be uploaded once you click on submit? Where are you uploading your passport etc..?
Old Oct 8th 2010, 7:49 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough
Default ACS Online Application

While filling online ACS form Relevant experience section i considered to put the experience in chronological order (i.e descending order), the current job experience first then most current previous experiences in descending order.

But the same does not appears to in pdf print out application, it is showing randomly in pdf format.Would it not create confusion to access-or with that printed random order pdf version.

Does it matter to take care the order for printed version and online filling form (both order should be same), if yes then in which order should i put the information for relevant experience in order to get same in pdf format as well online application?
Old Oct 10th 2010, 10:54 pm
Forum Regular

hemalk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS Online Application

Originally Posted by sufyan_victoria
While filling online ACS form Relevant experience section i considered to put the experience in chronological order (i.e descending order), the current job experience first then most current previous experiences in descending order.

But the same does not appears to in pdf print out application, it is showing randomly in pdf format.Would it not create confusion to access-or with that printed random order pdf version.

Does it matter to take care the order for printed version and online filling form (both order should be same), if yes then in which order should i put the information for relevant experience in order to get same in pdf format as well online application?
I dont think this should be concern. anyways you will be sending hardcopies of all supporting documents.
Old Oct 11th 2010, 6:37 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Smile Re: ACS Online Application

order does not mean any thing as long as all the relevent proof is attached. further you will be sending the Hard Copies latter dont you?

i dont see a big issue..

cheers.
Old Oct 23rd 2010, 6:34 pm
Just Joined

Elcid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS online assessment form

Hi guys,
I tried finding a thread where these questions are posed but couldn't find one so I am starting a new one now. We can ask questions related to the online form.

well, My first question is : where do you attach the passport copy or the form of identification that is required Also, what do we put in the Passport field in the 1st section of the form where you put personal details.

Second question:
I didnt see any place to sign in the pdf when I saved the form for future submission and it gave me the application ID and the pdf for the partial form i filled. where do you sign it.

As you can see I am just starting my application process ( and I better be quick before the change laws again) so wish me luck..

Thanks in advance for your suggestions and answers.

ElCid...
Old Oct 31st 2010, 6:26 pm
Just Joined

Default ACS postal address ? Where to send ???

hi guys,

I have filled my online application and about to send it. I understand I need to send the same documents (certified copies ofcourse) by post as well.
I tried to find where do I need to send the application by post, i tried to find it in the PASA guide and then online. On one page it even said: https://www.acs.org.au/index.cfm?act...ID=applyonline

Please print your 'application record' and the email acknowledgement with the reference number. Sign and date your application record and post it, along with the required documents and assessment fee, to the ACS (see mailing address below).

Funny thing is : I dont see any address below????

In the FAQs they say you can mail as registered post:
P O Box Q534
Queen Victoria Building ,
Sydney NSW 1230
Australia .

or by Courier:
Level 3, 160 Clarence Street
Sydney NSW 2000
Aussieland

Are these right??

Now if i am gonna send it to oone of these addresses, where do you guys think i shud send. Post from pakistan is very bad I prefer DHL or FedEx in this regard, did you guys ever use the courrier address to send., Did it reach them?
Old Oct 31st 2010, 7:05 pm
Just Joined

Default Re: ACS online assessment form

Why is my above post in THIS thread, I made this post as a separate new thread. must be some mistake..

Oh OK.. its is merged.

Last edited by Elcid; Oct 31st 2010 at 8:33 pm.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.