ACS Douments not received

Old Aug 12th 2011, 11:48 am
Just Joined

JustJulia has a spectacular aura aboutJustJulia has a spectacular aura aboutJustJulia has a spectacular aura about
Default ACS Douments not received

Hi

I sent all my supporting ACS documents recorded delivery 12 days ago (well as recorded and Royal Mail seem to offer to Oz) and I have received an email from ACS saying I need to send my documents. Is this email just automated or has my application got lost in the post. All I can find out is that they left the UK on the 2nd Aug.

My ACS status stays awaiting documents....do they regularly update the status or can that not be relied on?

Any help, advice or similar experiences very welcome

JustJulia x
Old Aug 12th 2011, 1:53 pm
Forum Regular

Sol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant futureSol2Oz has a brilliant future
Default Re: ACS Douments not received

Originally Posted by JustJulia
Hi

I sent all my supporting ACS documents recorded delivery 12 days ago (well as recorded and Royal Mail seem to offer to Oz) and I have received an email from ACS saying I need to send my documents. Is this email just automated or has my application got lost in the post. All I can find out is that they left the UK on the 2nd Aug.

My ACS status stays awaiting documents....do they regularly update the status or can that not be relied on?

JustJulia x
I think that you should resend them again, just in case. It won't hurt if they get double.

Hope all works out
Old Aug 12th 2011, 5:04 pm
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice

Originally Posted by JustJulia
Hi

JustJulia x
This didn't seem to be the case when I applied last year. You could send a mail asking for a clarification if they want a specific document or they haven't received anything at all. Nonetheless, no harm having another set of documents ready to be sent off (preferably by another carrier)
Old Aug 12th 2011, 5:17 pm
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

I reckon you call up ACS asap and see what the status actually means and proceed accordingly.

armandra!