ACS Done - Moving on to Application

Old Mar 4th 2009, 10:40 pm
Just Joined

go_nature is an unknown quantity at this point
Post ACS Done - Moving on to Application

Dear All,

Please help me to clarify the following:

Got through with ACS and IELTS hurdles. Now I am moving on VISA application.

1. Can I submit the same employer reference letter, which I submitted for ACS, but addressed as ‘To whom it may concern’ One catch here is the letter is dated 4 months back!!!!

2. If I submit online is it suffice to attach the scanned document copies or should I notarize the documents.?

3. DIMIA asks me to attach all the documents I sent for ACS assessment. Is it ok if I attach the scanned copies or should I provide the original copies.?

Thanks for your replies.

Regards
Old Mar 4th 2009, 11:06 pm
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all
Default Re: ACS Done - Moving on to Application

Originally Posted by go_nature
Dear All,

Please help me to clarify the following:

Got through with ACS and IELTS hurdles. Now I am moving on VISA application.

1. Can I submit the same employer reference letter, which I submitted for ACS, but addressed as ‘To whom it may concern’ One catch here is the letter is dated 4 months back!!!!

2. If I submit online is it suffice to attach the scanned document copies or should I notarize the documents.?

3. DIMIA asks me to attach all the documents I sent for ACS assessment. Is it ok if I attach the scanned copies or should I provide the original copies.?

Thanks for your replies.

Regards

Hi,

1) I submitted my 175 Application 6 months after the ACS skills assessment. I provided the same reference letters and it was fine . You can submit a letter as "To whom it may concern", provided it talks about your role, designation, salary, period of employment, work experience etc in detail.

2) If you are submitting an online application, you can attach scanned copies provided they are not in black and white and are original. Someone please correct me if Im wrong. I submitted my application online and attached scanned copies of all of my documents. Those documents which were not colored, i got them notarized first and then attached them online. it should be fine.

3) DIMIA is called as DIAC now. Its perfectly fine to attach scanned copies directly provided they are colored. Else get them notarized and then attach the scanned copy. Atleast this is what I did.

Your starting point should be this http://www.immi.gov.au/

Ronan

Last edited by ronan_in_Oz; Mar 4th 2009 at 11:08 pm.
Old Mar 5th 2009, 9:17 am
Just Joined

go_nature is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear All,

Thanks for the insights. Correct me if I am wrong,

If the Documents are in color I can attach them as color scanned copies. (No attestation needed)

If it is Black & White, get them attested and attach the scanned copies of the attested documents.

Thanks
Old Mar 5th 2009, 11:45 am
BE Enthusiast

ronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to allronan_in_Oz is a name known to all

Originally Posted by go_nature
Dear All,

Thanks for the insights. Correct me if I am wrong,

If the Documents are in color I can attach them as color scanned copies. (No attestation needed)

If it is Black & White, get them attested and attach the scanned copies of the attested documents.

Thanks
Perfect.