ACS confusion

Old May 4th 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

grahamsyuk is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS confusion

Hi Guys, i received my ACS skills letter but was rejected. Some of the descriptions of my employment was just plain wrong and hence the totals also added up wrong. I am appealing.

In the mean time i was sent a replacement letter as they realised some of their mistakes. However, not all of the mistakes had been rectified and it was still a rejection letter.

With my appeal only 1 week in, redundancies are being announced in my company and time is of the essence for me now on what i should do next.
I had hoped to have this letter and visa all in process by now. My plan was to take redundancy and go travelling until my visa came through.

DO you think it is unwise to contact ACS and tell them of my predicament. The way I see it is that I have done nothing wrong but yet a 12 week process could now roll over to 18 weeks. Its hardly fair?

To make matters worse the person dealing with my case is out of office until the end of May.