ACS assessment complete

Old Oct 18th 2010, 11:35 pm
Forum Regular

hemalk2 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default ACS assessment complete

Hello members,

Got ACS letter today, found suitable under PIM3 group A with skills Analyst programmer. Thanks for support throughout the process.

P.S In letter they have shown my experience company wise. at one palce they have swaped my organization name with my position i.e company name : software engineer and designation : XYZ company. Can this create any issue ?

eager to help any one who require.

Timeline : applied : 19/09/2010
Got result : 19/10/2010

Last edited by hemalk2; Oct 18th 2010 at 11:59 pm.
Old Oct 19th 2010, 2:47 am
Forum Regular

faymy001 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: ACS assessment complete

Hi,

How much experience is required by ACS for Analyst programmer.
How much was your experience?

Thanks,
ALI
Old Oct 19th 2010, 3:26 am
Forum Regular

hemalk2 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by faymy001
Hi,

Thanks,
ALI
I guess 5 yrs is requirement. I have 6+
Old Oct 19th 2010, 7:17 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by faymy001
Hi,

Thanks,
ALI
Requirement is 3 years full time if u have degree major in ICT.
Old Oct 19th 2010, 7:18 am
Shafaqat Ali

shafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of lightshafaqat309 is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by hemalk2
Hello members,

Got ACS letter today, found suitable under PIM3 group A with skills Analyst programmer. Thanks for support throughout the process.

P.S In letter they have shown my experience company wise. at one palce they have swaped my organization name with my position i.e company name : software engineer and designation : XYZ company. Can this create any issue ?

eager to help any one who require.

Timeline : applied : 19/09/2010
Got result : 19/10/2010
It should not create any problem but let them know.
Old Oct 19th 2010, 10:27 am
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Cool Re: ACS assessment complete

better talk to ACS and clear this out before going in to the second phase which is the VISA applications.

besides who would want to get the VISA application refused due to an error done by ACS??
Old Oct 19th 2010, 1:20 pm
Just Joined

mmh771 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Requirement is 3 years full time if u have degree major in ICT.
i guess it is 2 years of experience with a major ITC education degree related to the occupation. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Old Oct 19th 2010, 1:23 pm
Shafaqat Ali

Originally Posted by mmh771
i guess it is 2 years of experience with a major ITC education degree related to the occupation. Please correct me if i am wrong.
Where did u get this?
Old Oct 19th 2010, 4:03 pm
Just Joined

mmh771 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by shafaqat309
Where did u get this?
From ACS website:

Group A: 2 years of experience and a university ICT degree highly relevant to the occupation occupation.

Group B: 4 years of experience and a university ICT degree related to the nominated occupation.

Group C: 6 years of experience without an ICT degree
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:01 am
Forum Regular

sufyan_victoria will become famous soon enoughsufyan_victoria will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by mmh771
From ACS website:

Group A: 2 years of experience and a university ICT degree highly relevant to the occupation occupation.

Group B: 4 years of experience and a university ICT degree related to the nominated occupation.

Group A: 2 years of experience and a university ICT degree highly relevant to the occupation occupation.Completed in the seven (7) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

Group B: 4 years of experience and a university ICT degree related to the nominated occupation.Completed in the ten (10) years before the date of application for Skills Assessment.

For Group C its wrong assertion , group C is for those who is seeking recent work experience exemption.

Refer the detail for ACS website PASA Guideline.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 11:57 am
Forum Regular

Mongobear is an unknown quantity at this point

When the ACS talks about experience, is it "x years general ICT experience" or "x years experience in your designated occupation"? I've been a sys-admin for 6 years and I am working as a BA since approx. two years. Wonder if this is enough for being assessed under business-analyst ?!?

Last edited by Mongobear; Oct 21st 2010 at 12:00 pm.
Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:14 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Smile Re: ACS assessment complete

I belive that "x" years of relevent experiance and not tota ICT experiance
Old Oct 21st 2010, 12:25 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by peaceboy
I belive that "x" years of relevant experiance and not tota ICT experiance
Thanks. "Relevant" is a very elastic word in this context. The job as a sysadmin is definitely relevant to what I am doing now since this is where I've gained the knowledge for my current job. I love clear statements ....
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 9:32 am
Forum Regular

miss-chievous is an unknown quantity at this point

how long does it take till the status change? i applied oct 14 but the status is still to be allocated. this is just a re-assessment coz i was affected by asco-anzsco transformation. result letter came april 20, thus, not entitled for a free review.
Old Oct 22nd 2010, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by miss-chievous
how long does it take till the status change? i applied oct 14 but the status is still to be allocated. this is just a re-assessment coz i was affected by asco-anzsco transformation. result letter came april 20, thus, not entitled for a free review.
Did you also sent them the paperwork (signed application, old assessment, ....) ?

They won't start processing before they've received them.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.