ACS Application Status

Old Sep 26th 2008, 12:46 pm
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road
Default ACS Application Status

Does anyone know what all the application status' are on the ACS website where you are able to track your application?
I submitted an application and it is currently 'in process'. If they require additional documentation is the status changed to something else on the website?
Old Sep 26th 2008, 1:54 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Talking Re: ACS Application Status

hi buddy,

if they want additional details they will contact you via email or phone. just relax..once the status changed to "With Assessor" that means your result is on the way to you. with in 6 days u will get it once it changes to With Assessor.

Peaceboy
Old Oct 14th 2008, 12:11 pm
Forum Regular

grantvt is on a distinguished road
Default Re: ACS Application Status

Originally Posted by peaceboy
hi buddy,

if they want additional details they will contact you via email or phone. just relax..once the status changed to "With Assessor" that means your result is on the way to you. with in 6 days u will get it once it changes to With Assessor.

Peaceboy
Thanks for the info.
My application status changed to 'With Assessor' today. is there another change in status before the results are sent? i have read something about 'Finalised' being the next status.
Old Oct 14th 2008, 2:20 pm

newjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond reputenewjersey has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ACS Application Status

Originally Posted by grantvt
Thanks for the info.
My application status changed to 'With Assessor' today. is there another change in status before the results are sent? i have read something about 'Finalised' being the next status.
Results are usually dispatched within a day or so of the case going to the assessor - judging by the postage stamps on mine it was - arrived in about a week to me after that. The case will then go to Finalized as there is nothing else to be done with it, it is either yay or nay and lets keep the fingers crossed for the former.

NJ