ACS Application - Cover Letter Format

Old Dec 12th 2009, 3:38 pm
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice
Default ACS Application - Cover Letter Format

Hi all,

Could someone help me with a format\template for a cover letter to the ACS.

Thanks a lot.
Old Dec 13th 2009, 12:49 pm
Forum Regular

oz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really niceoz_dreamz09 is just really nice
Default Re: ACS Application - Cover Letter Format

hi guys..

just a gentle reminder on this query..
Old Dec 13th 2009, 2:07 pm
Forum Regular

Rhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond reputeRhubarb65 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by oz_dreamz09
hi guys..

just a gentle reminder on this query..
Hi oz_dreamz09,

I did not include a cover letter with my ACS application as I felt that the application form itself had all of the necessary information for ACS to proceed with the application (and take my money!).

You will be contacted by email from the ACS Skills Assessment Processing Dept. once your application is received and in the same mail, you will receive an application reference number and a password to access the ACS website (to track progress of your application should you wish).

By all means include a cover letter with your application, it can't do any harm...you could, for example, use it to list any certified copies that you have included with your application.

I'm sorry, I don't have a template so I can only suggest a concisely worded letter with your contact details, stating what you have enclosed and that is dated and signed.

Get a proof of posting preferably with a tracking number. I used Royal Mail 'International Signed For' but there are probably alternatives

regards

Rhubarb65
Old Dec 14th 2009, 2:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

peaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nicepeaceboy is just really nice
Cool Re: ACS Application - Cover Letter Format

Hey buddy, the cover letters are history now..

Just go for the online application, fast accurate and simple..

http://www.acs.org.au
Old Nov 15th 2010, 8:22 am
Just Joined

gauravrajbehl is an unknown quantity at this point

Just read this blog and you'll get everything you want: http://acsassessment.blogspot.com/
Old Nov 15th 2010, 9:12 am
Premium Member

armandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nicearmandra is just really nice

Hi all,

Thanks a lot.
Hi

This might help ... http://rasiweb.blogspot.com/2009/02/...-computer.html

armandra!
Old Nov 15th 2010, 9:16 am
Forum Regular

I requested this around an year back.. .. it will be helpful to the new applicants anyway
Old Nov 15th 2010, 2:23 pm
Forum Regular

lloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nicelloydk is just really nice

Hi all,

Thanks a lot.
With an online application, you still need to send many documents by post. There's no harm in providing a cover letter. It should take less than 10 mins. Look up sites that you provide you sample formal letter templates for Australia.

I sent a cover letter providing the online reference number, the details of the payment made and an index of the documents enclosed. Provide labels for the documents like Q1 - Degree certificate for XX University. Q2 - Mark transcript for XX degree and so on, that are mentioned in the cover. After all it would make their work easier.