ACS Acknowledgement Time

Old Feb 28th 2008, 6:59 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up ACS Acknowledgement Time

Good morning folks

Don't know what's happening in the hallowed halls of the ACS, but just thought I'd let you all know that our application we submitted on Monday 25 Feb, our time, has already been acknowledged

The email from George Lombard arrived in my early-morning inbox this morning

That's 3 days people

Of course, it could just mean that we've still got the statutory 12 weeks obsessing, but blinkin' heck that was quick!!!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 7:05 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice
Default Re: ACS Acknowledgement Time

wow thats quick.

Hope its a quickie turn around for you! and a + result

Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:07 am
BE Forum Addict

Location: A Small Village in Somerset.......out in the sticks
memewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of lightmemewest is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by JenniGee
Good morning folks

Don't know what's happening in the hallowed halls of the ACS, but just thought I'd let you all know that our application we submitted on Monday 25 Feb, our time, has already been acknowledged

That's 3 days people

Of course, it could just mean that we've still got the statutory 12 weeks obsessing, but blinkin' heck that was quick!!!
WOW, thats great news.......

Hope all goes well for you.....let us know??
Old Feb 28th 2008, 8:34 am
BE Forum Addict

Mairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of lightMairead is a glorious beacon of light

Wow thats was really fast. Heres to checking once, twice 20 times and day for the next 8 weeks!!!!!
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:09 am
Da bing bing!

JenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond reputeJenniGee has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! I think it was really kind of ACS to arrange for me to have extra obsessing time
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:19 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

That is quick - did you send the application via a courier?

I sent mine on 18/02 via Signed For International Air Mail. Still waiting for a response -now wondering if I should be worried. How long does Signed For normally take to get to Sydney?
Old Feb 28th 2008, 9:32 am

username02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really niceusername02 is just really nice

That's 3 days people
Wow. Here's hoping your (positive) assessment comes through quickly. Is it RPL or standard assessment?

Originally Posted by chasmw
I sent mine on 18/02 via Signed For International Air Mail. Still waiting for a response -now wondering if I should be worried. How long does Signed For normally take to get to Sydney?
Mine took over three weeks to be delivered, and a few more days to be acknowledged. I did send it just before Christmas though, so that's my own fault.
Old Feb 28th 2008, 10:26 am
Da bing bing!

Hi, yes. We sent the Application via courier (UPS) last Friday. It was received by our agent George Lombard & submitted to them on Monday. Acknowledged & reference number received in this morning's mailbox. Not bad, eh
Old Feb 28th 2008, 1:01 pm
Forum Regular

Off 2 Oz is on a distinguished road

Hi everyone, we are in same boat, sent 23/02/08 by International Signed for. Heres hoping we dont have to wait too long!
Old Mar 2nd 2008, 8:43 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

Mine was sent via DHL on February 20th and arrived on February 25th, but I've not received any acknowledgement.

Given that you sent yours after me, I presume something must have gone wrong with my application!

Last edited by rushmere; Mar 2nd 2008 at 8:49 pm.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 7:12 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Good morning folks

That's 3 days people

Congratulations!

That's great news. And gives me hope. Ours arrived by courier on Feb 27, so acknowledgment can't be far behind yours.
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 8:58 am
Forum Regular

chasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the roughchasmw is a jewel in the rough

That is quick - did you send the application via a courier?

Got my acknowledgement from the ACS this morning (via email).
Phew! Will now start biting my nails about the assessment result!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 9:11 am
BE Enthusiast

stellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nicestellaman is just really nice

I sent mine via Int Signed for to... phew 2 weeks is a wait isn't it!!
Old Mar 3rd 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

rushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to allrushmere is a name known to all

Got my acknowledgement from the ACS this morning (via email).
Phew! Will now start biting my nails about the assessment result!!
Got my acknowledgement today too. I've only checked the ACS website about 8 times so far today! I have no idea why - there's zero chance of anything changing for some time yet, but I just couldn't help myself!

I saw your timeline on beupdate.co.uk. I'm also an IT Project Manager, so our applications should run to very similar timelines

Last edited by rushmere; Mar 3rd 2008 at 6:00 pm. Reason: typo!
Old Mar 4th 2008, 6:29 am
BE Forum Addict

tiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud oftiger222 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by rushmere
Got my acknowledgement today too. I've only checked the ACS website about 8 times so far today! I have no idea why - there's zero chance of anything changing for some time yet, but I just couldn't help myself!

I saw your timeline on beupdate.co.uk. I'm also an IT Project Manager, so our applications should run to very similar timelines
Great news Rushmere and Chasmw on getting acknowledgement. I hope our acknowledgement arrives no later than Wed 3/5 (waiting...)

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.