acs

Old May 20th 2014, 9:30 am
Forum Regular

mahi123 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default acs

hello guyz,
we are about to send our docs to ACS just wanted to ask that:

1: if the docs are in english do we still need to certify them? and
2: do we need to send our payslips also with the employment reference letters?
3: all educational docs, passport copies, job reference letters and a cv is there anything else i m missing???

Last edited by mahi123; May 20th 2014 at 9:32 am.
Old May 20th 2014, 10:31 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: acs

Originally Posted by mahi123
hello guyz,
we are about to send our docs to ACS just wanted to ask that:

1: if the docs are in english do we still need to certify them? and
2: do we need to send our payslips also with the employment reference letters?
3: all educational docs, passport copies, job reference letters and a cv is there anything else i m missing???
ACS have a document checklist on their site - http://www.acs.org.au/__data/assets/...-Checklist.pdf

It does say certified copies.
Old May 20th 2014, 10:35 am
Forum Regular

i know about the checklist, but i have read on forums that if the copies are coloured then no need to certify them, and payslips are not required by acs but still people are sending their payslips
Old May 20th 2014, 10:43 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mahi123
i know about the checklist, but i have read on forums that if the copies are coloured then no need to certify them, and payslips are not required by acs but still people are sending their payslips
It seems all they want to assess your work experience is the reference letters - no mention of payslips or resume/CV.

I seem to remember reading that colour scans of originals have been accepted, but not sure which assessing bodies accept them - hopefully someone else will know as I cannot see any mention on the ACS site
Old May 20th 2014, 10:46 am
Forum Regular

OK THANK U SO MUCH OLD SPARKLES... U ALWAYS PROVE TO B HELPFUL!!