Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

Acknowledgement Clarifications Required!!! Pls Advise

Acknowledgement Clarifications Required!!! Pls Advise

Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:29 am
skbn136app

Default Acknowledgement Clarifications Required!!! Pls Advise

Hello,

I am an Indian working in middleeast. I just received acknowledgement in reference to my 47sk application. Its a long email quoting my reference id etc. They have mentioned that it will take 50 weeks, and if I have attached IELTS results, I need to request testing center to mail the result directly to them.

I surfed many replies from indian applicants who get an request for transcripts delivery thru University. I want to know, when exactly they mail about this. Is it a part of standard acknowledgement letter meant for asians or they ask about this later? I said this bcoz my letter hasnt got any such request. Please advise.

Regards

skbn136app

Old Oct 7th 2003, 10:44 am
Forum Regular

off2aus is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Acknowledgement Clarifications Required!!! Pls Advise

Originally posted by skbn136app
Hello,

I am an Indian working in middleeast. I just received acknowledgement in reference to my 47sk application. Its a long email quoting my reference id etc. They have mentioned that it will take 50 weeks, and if I have attached IELTS results, I need to request testing center to mail the result directly to them.

I surfed many replies from indian applicants who get an request for transcripts delivery thru University. I want to know, when exactly they mail about this. Is it a part of standard acknowledgement letter meant for asians or they ask about this later? I said this bcoz my letter hasnt got any such request. Please advise.

Regards

skbn136app
Hi skbn136app

From what I know applicants from some Asian countries (India is definitely one of them) require sealed university transcripts to be submitted to ASPC.

If ASPC has not requested the selaed university transcripts yet and you did not originally send it with 47SK, it may be better to send it out before they ask quoting your file number.

If your university does not have a standard procedure to do this, just photocopy your degree and ask the registrar of the university to attest the same and put it in a envelope maybe even with a verification letter and have them put the registrar's seal on both ends of the envelope. Then mail this unopened sealed envelope to ASPC.

Hope this helps!

Cheers
off2aus
Old Oct 7th 2003, 3:14 pm
skbn136app

Hello off2aus,

Ofcourse I sent the certified copies of my degree with the 47sk. I would wait for DIMIA to ask bcoz my skills are not based on my graduation degree instead on microsoft, novell certifications. So may be they dont need the degree delivery from university.

Regards

skbn136app

Old Oct 8th 2003, 4:49 am
Forum Regular

sunsh is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by skbn136app
Hello off2aus,

Ofcourse I sent the certified copies of my degree with the 47sk. I would wait for DIMIA to ask bcoz my skills are not based on my graduation degree instead on microsoft, novell certifications. So may be they dont need the degree delivery from university.

Regards

skbn136app
Looks like not everyone is asked for transcripts in the acknowledgement email. No idea if ASPC will ask for it later.