about urine test

Old Mar 1st 2006, 1:52 pm
Hazaya

Default about urine test

hi all.
i have my medical exams in a few weeks and i wanted to ask a question.

once in a while i smoke weed,i smoke everyday .

i want to ask,if anyone has ideas of how to get rid of the drugs in my
system?

does anyone had that problem and have any ideas for me.
i stoped smoking last night and i have 2 and half weeks to be clean.

please help me.

and one more thing,pls no attacks on how wrong is it to smoke,i don't
need that,i just need advices about my exams

thanks alot for anyhelp

Old Mar 1st 2006, 2:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

eintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to alleintracht is a name known to all
Default Re: about urine test

The urine test does not test for drugs, it only tests for blood in your urine.

Originally Posted by Hazaya
hi all.

system?

please help me.

thanks alot for anyhelp
Old Mar 1st 2006, 2:19 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by eintracht
The urine test does not test for drugs, it only tests for blood in your urine.
and sugars ( diabetes )
Old Mar 1st 2006, 2:22 pm
?????????

paulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of lightpaulf is a glorious beacon of light

hi all.

system?

please help me.

thanks alot for anyhelp
you taking the piss with this post?
it actually test for Ketones aswell as sugars
Old Mar 1st 2006, 2:50 pm
Hazaya

are you sure about that?
did you read it somewhere or have been told by someone?

did you go to the health checks and still continue smoking?

i'm very stressed

Old Mar 1st 2006, 4:39 pm
Hazaya

but ,can they reject my application if they will find drugs in my urine?

Old Mar 1st 2006, 5:00 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

but ,can they reject my application if they will find drugs in my urine?

if your medicals are in a few weeks, stop smoking now.

I dont know how long this drug stays in your system but dont take the chance with something so important.

At least if you stop now, the chances of you being clear have improved.

Im not lecturing you, drugs are not my thing, but you are obviously worried so the answer is to stop taking it.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:22 pm
Hazaya

of course i stoped.
there is no doubt about it.

there is no way i'm going to risk everything i worked for
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!no way

even if someone would have said that he smoked and came to the health
checks
while he's stoned, i wouldn't take the risk

just wondered if there are really not interested in finding drugs.

Old Mar 1st 2006, 6:42 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

The panel doc will cotton on quite quickly if you smell of dope or by your manner or if your pupils are dilated or constricted.

Do yourself a favour give it up now before you develop mental health problems further down the line, then you'll be even more stressed than you are right now!
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:15 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

of course i stoped.

checks

just wondered if there are really not interested in finding <a href="http://www.ntsearch.com/search.php?q=drugs&v=55">drugs</a>.
hi, just wondered what you were going to put on the medical form where it asks 'have you ever been addicted to a drug or taken drugs illegally'. yes/no
selina.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

of course i stoped.

checks

just wondered if there are really not interested in finding drugs.

Yes they are very interested in whether or not you take/have taken drugs. You are more of a health risk if you do/have taken them.
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:21 pm
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by selina
hi, just wondered what you were going to put on the medical form where it asks 'have you ever been addicted to a drug or taken drugs illegally'. yes/no
selina.

Good point Selina, I forgot about that part of the form.

Ali
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:39 pm
BE Enthusiast

selina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to beholdselina is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by Alison1967
Good point Selina, I forgot about that part of the form.

Ali
i work as a nurse, not in a drug related area nor have i worked in a drug related field. however, i can spot a drug user a mile off. whether it be dope or heroin there are obvious signs so I'm sure the doc will see the same so if he lies on his form he risks being found out if he lies on his form surely. not sure what the consequences are though if you are found to be lying, refusal of visa i suppose??? Selina x
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:44 pm
BE Enthusiast

i work as a nurse, not in a drug related area nor have i worked in a drug related field. however, i can spot a drug user a mile off. whether it be dope or heroin there are obvious signs so I'm sure the doc will see the same so if he lies on his form he risks being found out if he lies on his form surely. not sure what the consequences are though if you are found to be lying, refusal of visa i suppose??? Selina x
Guaranteed refusal Selina.
I work in mental health and it is alarming how many people are being referred to us who develop psychosis and schizophrenia due to previous drug use.
He couldn't make his mind up could he, first inferred occasional use, then said daily. Your right though it is easy to spot and the panel doc will have him nailed quite quickly.

Ali
Old Mar 1st 2006, 7:45 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

The doctor told me that you would have to have a HIV and Hepititus test done as you were considered to be in the "at risk" group. I know smoking dope is nowhere near as bad as shooting heroin etc but I would presume they will treat it in the same way. (I have never tried any BTW, I just talk a lot and ask questions about everything)

Also by lying on the meds form you will invalidate the visa if the authorities find out. So you have to put it down anyway. Unsure if you would get refused visa for smoking dope though, that may be a bit harsh.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.