Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

About submitting skills assessment documents with PR application

Wikiposts

About submitting skills assessment documents with PR application

Old Mar 7th 2009, 10:49 am
Just Joined

Junaid is an unknown quantity at this point
Default About submitting skills assessment documents with PR application

I have a bit of confusion. Somewhere in the PR forms, this is mentioned that while you are submitting your PR application, you also have to submit the certified copies of all the documents that were submitted to the skills assessing authority. In case your skills assessing authority was Engineers Australia, does this mean you also have to submit your CDR's once again with your PR application? Or is this only about submitting once again only the "supporting documents" that you originally submitted with your CDR's to Engineers Australia for your skills to be assessed?
Old Mar 7th 2009, 12:10 pm
His Excellency

fifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud offifty_pence has much to be proud of
Default Re: About submitting skills assessment documents with PR application

Originally Posted by Junaid
I have a bit of confusion. Somewhere in the PR forms, this is mentioned that while you are submitting your PR application, you also have to submit the certified copies of all the documents that were submitted to the skills assessing authority. In case your skills assessing authority was Engineers Australia, does this mean you also have to submit your CDR's once again with your PR application? Or is this only about submitting once again only the "supporting documents" that you originally submitted with your CDR's to Engineers Australia for your skills to be assessed?
I'd like to know the answer to that one as well. Personally though, I figured that if they really wanted them, the case officer will ask you for it so I didn't bother
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:29 pm
Forum Regular

starwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nice

Originally Posted by Junaid

Yes you need to Submit all the Documents which you submited when you were applying to the Skill Assesment, plust you need to submit your Skill Assesment Results also ( everything Should be Certified Copies).

I think This helps
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:46 pm
BE Forum Addict

welshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond reputewelshtony has a reputation beyond repute

I would just give them what they ask for when applying on-line - just the skills assessment result and the overseas qualifications and transcripts

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Old Mar 8th 2009, 12:50 pm
Forum Regular

starwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nicestarwin4u is just really nice

Originally Posted by welshtony
I would just give them what they ask for when applying on-line - just the skills assessment result and the overseas qualifications and transcripts

Regards

Tony Coates
MARN 0635896
Tony is Right, Do what Tony Says, as he is a Migration Agent

I just said to be in Safe Side for my knowledge