Old Mar 4th 2007, 8:29 pm
Just Joined

KT83 will become famous soon enoughKT83 will become famous soon enough
Default .....

can anyone tell me how long you are given to move to Oz after being granted a visa? What i mean is does it expire if u dont take up residency immediately from the date it was granted?.

Hope that makes sense!

Thanks
Old Mar 4th 2007, 9:34 pm
Forum Regular

JAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to allJAMMIE DODGER is a name known to all
Default Re: .....

i think you've got 12 months from your police check date to enter OZ and get your papers stamped then i think you have 5 years to actually move over permenently
(i could be wrong but i think this is the case...... .)
Old Mar 4th 2007, 10:11 pm
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KT83
can anyone tell me how long you are given to move to Oz after being granted a visa? What i mean is does it expire if u dont take up residency immediately from the date it was granted?.
It totally depends on what visa you're granted, and conditions associated with the visa.

Peter
Old Mar 5th 2007, 6:39 am
Just Joined

KT83 will become famous soon enoughKT83 will become famous soon enough

it would be the inpedendant skiled visa id apply for as im a nurse. think its one of the more relaxed one as far as terms and conditions go once you are granted it.

Thanks for you replys

Katie
Old Mar 5th 2007, 7:47 am
Ex Mod (2002-2005)

ptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond reputeptlabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by KT83
it would be the inpedendant skiled visa id apply for as im a nurse. think its one of the more relaxed one as far as terms and conditions go once you are granted it.
Katie

All offshore skilled visas have an initial entry date condition - you must enter Australia before this date, even if it's just for a short visit.

A permanent skilled visa has a 5-year travel facility, starting from the date the visa is granted. For more information see: http://ptlabs.topcities.com/faq0.html#rrv004 and http://ptlabs.topcities.com/faq0.html#rrv005

Peter