Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

7 year old son has learning diffuculties will this be a problem for 175 visa

7 year old son has learning diffuculties will this be a problem for 175 visa

Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

Location: Camberwell/S.E London > Orpington > Mornington > heart will always be in Tullamore. Co Offaly
steve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to allsteve_kelly_and_boys is a name known to all
Default 7 year old son has learning diffuculties will this be a problem for 175 visa

dear all

we have just visited an agency that is to undertake our visa application for us . and he mentioned that if you are a burden in any way this will harm your application
i am applying for a skilled independent visa 175 with wife and 3 kids as my dependents and my eldest son has a very rare genetic syndrome which part of he has delayed development . he has a statemet over here where by he receives 20 hrs a week one to one with his own classroom assistant ( within the same classroom ) he is not on any medication or needs any other help other than this
can anyone please help us . do they think this will harm our application
we are hoping not as we have got it into our heads that we are out of here
anyone with any knowledge of this it would be a great help if you could contact us and let us know
Old Mar 27th 2008, 7:06 pm
BE Forum Addict

steveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to beholdsteveandtina is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: 7 year old son has learning diffuculties will this be a problem for 175 visa

Originally Posted by steve_kelly_and_boys
dear all

we have just visited an agency that is to undertake our visa application for us . and he mentioned that if you are a burden in any way this will harm your application
i am applying for a skilled independent visa 175 with wife and 3 kids as my dependents and my eldest son has a very rare genetic syndrome which part of he has delayed development . he has a statemet over here where by he receives 20 hrs a week one to one with his own classroom assistant ( within the same classroom ) he is not on any medication or needs any other help other than this
anyone with any knowledge of this it would be a great help if you could contact us and let us know
There has been other threads on this and medicals have been passed (I'll have a seach for you) but your agent might be the best person to ask who are you using?
Old Mar 27th 2008, 9:38 pm
BE Enthusiast

loubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really niceloubiegreen is just really nice
Default Re: 7 year old son has learning diffuculties will this be a problem for 175 visa

Originally Posted by steve_kelly_and_boys
dear all

Sorry but I can't help you. I just really wanted to wish you all the luck in the world.

Kind regards Lou xxx
Old Mar 28th 2008, 7:57 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond reputeSally Simpson has a reputation beyond repute

Hi! You are using an agent , he should be able to advise!

I have two sons with ADHD, both currently on medication & the youngest, although not statemented, has extra support in school. We obtained reports from the psychiatrist etc all of which indicated that their problems were likely to resolve with age & they would be able to lead a normal & productive adulthood. I think thay are looking at the long term burden more than current need.

We have just got PR!

Good luck