676 Documents - always needed?

Old Oct 21st 2009, 3:13 pm
Forum Regular

saboo has a spectacular aura aboutsaboo has a spectacular aura aboutsaboo has a spectacular aura about
Default 676 Documents - always needed?

Hi all

I've just applied for a 676. I'm in the UK now and waiting for my independent skilled migration to come through (end of 2011?!).

I am just about to head off into Europe from the UK for a few months and was wondering:
Are health/x-ray exams always requested?
I also attached pdf statements from my bank - would these be acceptable or should I request paper copies from my bank now in advance? Should I just get the x-rays done now in advance?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Ross
Old Oct 21st 2009, 9:48 pm
BE Enthusiast

eurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to alleurosyl is a name known to all
Default Re: 676 Documents - always needed?

Originally Posted by saboo
Hi all

I've just applied for a 676. I'm in the UK now and waiting for my independent skilled migration to come through (end of 2011?!).

I am just about to head off into Europe from the UK for a few months and was wondering:
Are health/x-ray exams always requested?
I also attached pdf statements from my bank - would these be acceptable or should I request paper copies from my bank now in advance? Should I just get the x-rays done now in advance?

Any help would be much appreciated!
Ross
If you are from the UK, then there is no health assessment required, unless special significance applies for a temporary visa up to and including 12 months.

More details in this form: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/1163i.pdf

I was requested for addtional information on my bank records, and I got a signed letter from my bank to meet the request. In the request for further documentation for my 12 month 676 it stated:
Please note that the bank statements must display or include all of the
following details:

the name of the financial institution
the account holder's name
the account number
the opening and closing balances of the account
all transactions for the past 3 months
I simply uploaded the statements I obtained and it was accepted as such.

Cheers,
Sylvia