495 to 887

Old Mar 26th 2008, 5:30 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold
Default 495 to 887

Anyone got it? hows it all going? How long did it take??
Old Mar 26th 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Seachanger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 495 to 887

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Anyone got it? hows it all going? How long did it take??
A few people (myself included) have asked this question recently on other threads and there has been absolutely no response. I have taken this to mean that none of the 887 applicants who post on here have got their visas yet. As some people applied 6-7 months ago, it isn't good news and it is a bit disappointing that the waiting time has increased so significantly - before the September changes the waiting time was about 4 and a half months. So for those of us about to apply it looks like we will have quite a long wait before we get PR. Still, it all counts as residence when/if we apply for citizenship.
Old Mar 26th 2008, 10:39 am
BE Forum Addict

pompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to beholdpompeyblonde is a splendid one to behold

Yeah I guess so, but as you say disapointing!
Old Mar 26th 2008, 11:26 am
Forum Regular

sriram4success is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by pompeyblonde
Yeah I guess so, but as you say disapointing!
Same goes here, applied Jan 08, no news
Old Apr 1st 2008, 3:11 am
Dp.
Just Joined

Dp. is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Seachanger
... Still, it all counts as residence when/if we apply for citizenship.
Not actually all...there is still a requirement for one year residence on PR visa out of 4 years before citizenship application. So, if it takes too long all extra weeks/months are useless...hopefully we will not get to that point with our endless waiting...
Old Apr 1st 2008, 5:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Thats what I meant..... we only need one year PR and four years residency so I can still get citizenship Dec 2009, presuming the visa doesn't take a year!!!