489 visa question

Old Sep 6th 2013, 4:06 pm
Forum Regular

Elena is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 489 visa question

I want to apply for sponsorship for 489 visa and I was wondering if I can claim experience only to get the sponsorship and not to get points when applying for visa. So, does the experience claimed on the EOI has to correspond with the one from the State Nomination application?

Do you know which one comes in first, the EOI or the application for sponsorship, or what is the suggested route?

Thanks a lot.
Elena.
Old Sep 6th 2013, 10:12 pm

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 489 visa question

Originally Posted by Elena
I want to apply for sponsorship for 489 visa and I was wondering if I can claim experience only to get the sponsorship and not to get points when applying for visa. So, does the experience claimed on the EOI has to correspond with the one from the State Nomination application?

Do you know which one comes in first, the EOI or the application for sponsorship, or what is the suggested route?

Thanks a lot.
Elena.
Hi Elena - your signature says you have 176 visa - why would you need to apply for 489?
Old Sep 7th 2013, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

Because i was refused that visa
Old Sep 7th 2013, 10:05 am

old.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond reputeold.sparkles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Elena
Because i was refused that visa
Sorry to hear that Elena

You need to lodge your EOI first I think, and then use that number when applying for sponsorship. Info on 489 is on skill select - http://www.immi.gov.au/skills/skills.../subclass-489/ but all states would have individual requirements. If you have enough points without claiming work experience, it will be down to the state if they accept this or not. Sorry not a lot of help. Have you had any advice from a MARA agent at all?
Old Sep 9th 2013, 2:00 pm
Forum Regular

Yes, we have talked with a Mara agent but not regarding this matter and it was a couple of months ago.
Thank you very much for your feedback and I guess we will contact the agent again to seek for more professional answers.