47SK - On its way

Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default 47SK - On its way

Well, had to let you all know that the application has now gone today, to be precise 17mins ago (136 Skilled Independant). I can't check it any more which feels a bit strange as thats what I have been doing for the last 24 hours. Don't know what I am going to do with all my spare time now. Probably spend the next 6 months glued to the computer!!!!. Thanks for all the help everyone has given us over the last few months. Don't think we would have completed the forms correctly without it. Good luck to everyone.
Cheers
Lynne and Mick
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:15 pm
Gold Coast and Loving it.

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: 47SK - On its way

Originally Posted by mick69
Well, had to let you all know that the application has now gone today, to be precise 17mins ago (136 Skilled Independant). I can't check it any more which feels a bit strange as thats what I have been doing for the last 24 hours. Don't know what I am going to do with all my spare time now. Probably spend the next 6 months glued to the computer!!!!. Thanks for all the help everyone has given us over the last few months. Don't think we would have completed the forms correctly without it. Good luck to everyone.
Cheers
Lynne and Mick
Hi Mick !

Ours is going on Monday sent it back to agent !!

Congrats and heres to the long wait...

Think we will keep each other company on here, then a beer in Perth !

Nick
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:25 pm
BE Forum Addict

mick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond reputemick69 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47SK - On its way

Originally Posted by nick72
Hi Mick !

Nick
Definately. Don't know how we'll cope with the wait. Was a nervous wreck just for the TRA. Anyway fingers crossed and congrats to you as well
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:37 pm
aka bunja

Off2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond reputeOff2Oz has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mick & Lynn

Well done!! Hope the wait isn't too unbearable!! We were hoping to send ours off today as well but hubby needs to get his passport pictures and the one in our supermarket was out of order, so hopefully we'll be able to send off on Monday.

We are going to Perth too!! Maybe we should all have a big knees up when we get there!!!!!!!

Janine
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:45 pm
C&R
Always the last to leave.

C&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond reputeC&R has a reputation beyond repute

Ours is being sent off on Monday too!
Good luck everyone!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 12:59 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Mick !

Nick
Nick, why was it sent back to agent?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:53 pm

nick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond reputenick72 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
Nick, why was it sent back to agent?
They are sending it by courier with all other paperwork...

We sent it back to them..

However I have just been informed they are busy at the moment so it wont go until the end of next week which will make us a March applicant - just..

Boohooo

Nick
Old Feb 24th 2006, 2:55 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

They are sending it by courier with all other paperwork...

We sent it back to them..

However I have just been informed they are busy at the moment so it wont go until the end of next week which will make us a March applicant - just..

Boohooo

Nick

Ours went off beginning of this week Monday I think.

We cant go STNI Vic, you need a job offer

Mind you, Ive researched WA till my fingers fell off, so we shall apply there.

And if my husband does well in his IELTS, and scores 20 points, then we are laughing.

But then, I am always laughing. Cheerful little soul I am.

Let me know how you get on wont you? There isnt much time between us, we can be visa pals!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:08 pm

Ours went off beginning of this week Monday I think.

We cant go STNI Vic, you need a job offer

Mind you, Ive researched WA till my fingers fell off, so we shall apply there.

And if my husband does well in his IELTS, and scores 20 points, then we are laughing.

But then, I am always laughing. Cheerful little soul I am.

Let me know how you get on wont you? There isnt much time between us, we can be visa pals!
Of course I will Sam...

I am still a bit peeved with our agent tho.

Said everything will be done this week, but they have had some problems in the office so I have to wait like everyone else..

Thats fair enough get in queue and all that - by why dont they just tell you whats going on instead of ignoring you ??

Right rant over its Friday !!!

Nick
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:10 pm

Of course I will Sam...

I am still a bit peeved with our agent tho.

Said everything will be done this week, but they have had some problems in the office so I have to wait like everyone else..

Thats fair enough get in queue and all that - by why dont they just tell you whats going on instead of ignoring you ??

Right rant over its Friday !!!

Nick

Whos your agent? (pm me if you want)

Nick, do you like my new avatar?
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:28 pm

Whos your agent? (pm me if you want)

Nick, do you like my new avatar?
lol love it !!

Cant quite see the pics is that you ?

Sent you PM too..

Nick
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:29 pm
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

Cheers
Lynne and Mick

good luck matey !!
Old Feb 24th 2006, 3:37 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Wendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond reputeWendy has a reputation beyond repute

Cheers
Lynne and Mick
Good luck and welcome to the "BE ways to avoid real life club"

See you in the Barbie
Wendy
Old Feb 24th 2006, 4:56 pm

lol love it !!

Cant quite see the pics is that you ?

Sent you PM too..

Nick

Yes thats me (not the bald one)
Old Feb 24th 2006, 8:00 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by KevinJanine
Hi Mick & Lynn

Well done!! Hope the wait isn't too unbearable!! We were hoping to send ours off today as well but hubby needs to get his passport pictures and the one in our supermarket was out of order, so hopefully we'll be able to send off on Monday.

We are going to Perth too!! Maybe we should all have a big knees up when we get there!!!!!!!

Janine
I think theres going to be one big party in Perth when we all arrive!! Do you know where abouts your heading or not when you get there? What ocupation are you under?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.