47SK ANY ADVICE about family members

Old Dec 28th 2005, 9:31 pm
Former Resident Visa

Jaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond reputeJaycee1 has a reputation beyond repute
Talking 47SK ANY ADVICE about family members

Does anyone know if we qualify on this visa? I lived in Aus from aged 2 until 13 therefore qualifying (I think) for this visa (first 9 out of 18 years in Aus).
What I need to know is I have a husband and 2 kids aged 12 and 7. Do they automatically qualify with me as the main applicant? BIG QUESTION does it matter what job I have? I'm a teaching assistant. Do they need to know husbands occupation? It doesn't ask on form (will they ask later?)We have a house, cars etc. to sell. I keep in contact with dad, 2 half brothers and a sister and many friends. Thanks in advance
Old Dec 28th 2005, 10:15 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 47SK ANY ADVICE about family members

Originally Posted by Jaycee1
Does anyone know if we qualify on this visa? I lived in Aus from aged 2 until 13 therefore qualifying (I think) for this visa (first 9 out of 18 years in Aus).
What I need to know is I have a husband and 2 kids aged 12 and 7. Do they automatically qualify with me as the main applicant? BIG QUESTION does it matter what job I have? I'm a teaching assistant. Do they need to know husbands occupation? It doesn't ask on form (will they ask later?)We have a house, cars etc. to sell. I keep in contact with dad, 2 half brothers and a sister and many friends. Thanks in advance

If you mean the Former Resident visa:

- you can include dependents as normal
- it is not skill tested (but has different requirements of its own).

Why do you mention form 47SK in the thread title? You apply form former resident on form 47SV

Jeremy