Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia > Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia)
Reload this Page >

475 Visa related information required, Please suggest the way

475 Visa related information required, Please suggest the way

Old Jun 12th 2011, 9:51 am
Just Joined

ozzy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 475 Visa related information required, Please suggest the way

Hi all, I am new to this forum.. Please help me
I am on 475 srs visa and living in adelaide.
I lived Adelaide for abt 5 months and came back to india to meet my family.
visa expiry is Aug 2013
I have two questions ( one abt me and other abt my frd)
First abt me:
1) I want to marry one girl and she will be my partner after marriage, I want some easy way to get her visa as soon as possible.
plz suggest me how she could get her visa ( i am not married yet)
Is she has to apply for 475 like me?
Is she has to clear IELTS?
Is she has to pay fee if yes then how much?
In how much time will she get her visa?
What other documents are required?
Plz suggest..

2) Second Question is abt my frnd.
He is also in Adelaide. He called her frd on visitior visa for 3 months and 1 month is over (2 months left). Now he want to marry her in Adelaide.
If he will marry her will he has to apply for other visa for her frnd?
Is he allowed to marry that girl?
If he get married with that girl will that girl be on 475 visa automatically as he(boy) is already on 475 visa?
Plz suggest me and my friend.....

plz reply separately for questions for me and for my friend ...

I will be really thankful to for all the valuable suggestion from the forum Senior and other members..
Thanks
Ozzy

I have also questioned on some other forums but not got reply
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:31 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice
Cool Re: 475 Visa related information required, Please suggest the way

First abt me:
1) I want to marry one girl and she will be my partner after marriage, I want some easy way to get her visa as soon as possible.
Is she has to apply for 475 like me?She may have to apply for a spouse visa
Is she has to clear IELTS?She have to meet the English requirements
Is she has to pay fee if yes then how much?Approx Around 2000$, check Immigration website for the correct amount
In how much time will she get her visa?Around 6 months
Plz suggest..

He is also in Adelaide. He called her frd on visitior visa for 3 months and 1 month is over (2 months left). Now he want to marry her in Adelaide.
If he will marry her will he has to apply for other visa for her frnd?The same answer applicable to your friend, Spouse visa
Is he allowed to marry that girl?Hahahah... it is personal question, nothign to do with immigration
If he get married with that girl will that girl be on 475 visa automatically as he(boy) is already on 475 visa?Not Automatically, but after applying, paying the spouse visa fees, meeting english requirements

I will be really thankful to for all the valuable suggestion from the forum Senior and other members..
Thanks
Ozzy

Just curious to know, are you asking two different questions for different circumstances of yourself
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:36 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 475 Visa related information required, Please suggest the way

Originally Posted by Gypsy.
First abt me:
Is she has to pay fee if yes then how much?Approx Around 2000$, check Immigration website for the correct amount
Plz suggest..

If he will marry her will he has to apply for other visa for her frnd?The same answer applicable to your friend, Spouse visa
Is he allowed to marry that girl?Hahahah... it is personal question, nothign to do with immigration
If he get married with that girl will that girl be on 475 visa automatically as he(boy) is already on 475 visa?Not Automatically, but after applying, paying the spouse visa fees, meeting english requirements

Thanks
Ozzy

Just curious to know, are you asking two different questions for different circumstances of yourself
A 475 holder cannot sponsor a partner for a Spouse Visa is it isn't PR. The Spouse would need to be added to the existing temporary visa.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:49 am
Forum Regular

Gypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really niceGypsy. is just really nice

Originally Posted by Pollyana
A 475 holder cannot sponsor a partner for a Spouse Visa is it isn't PR. The Spouse would need to be added to the existing temporary visa.
Hi Pollyana

Sorry for not making it very clear. Spouse visa does not mean PR always. It is a generic category of Visa with many subclasses. Spouse visa for a temporary resident would be a Temporary visa only.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 10:56 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Pollyana

Sorry for not making it very clear. Spouse visa does not mean PR always. It is a generic category of Visa with many subclasses. Spouse visa for a temporary resident would be a Temporary visa only.
No, a temporary resident cannot sponsor for a spouse visa. Temporary or permanent. You must be a permanent resident or citizen in order to sponsor a spouse. http://www.immi.gov.au/migrants/fami...as-partner.htm
Old Jun 12th 2011, 11:39 am
Just Joined

mady123 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi
i have been through with the process of spouse visa while primary applicant is on 475 visa.
and she is here in Australia with me on same 475 visa.

Below you can find your answers.

First abt me:
Is she has to apply for 475 like me?NO, you will have to add her as a subsequent entrant in your visa as spouse. Visit this link for further info.http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ly-members.htm
Is she has to clear IELTS?yes she needs to do ielts at least functional english. otherwise you will need to pay the 2nd installment. visit this link for ielts requirements. http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ish-family.htm
Is she has to pay fee if yes then how much?Yes. Application fee is $2575. but if she does not meet functional english requirement then she will have to pay 2nd installment as well that is $3575
In how much time will she get her visa?My wife visa was approved in just 21 days. and you cannot apply this subsequent visa online. only paper based application accepted by Adelaide Processing Center.
What other documents are required?Marriage certificate, wedding pics, ielts, Police clearance etc
Plz suggest..

If he will marry her will he has to apply for other visa for her frnd?if she has a condition "No Further Visa" on her visa then she cannot apply spouse visa. she needs to go back and apply with the same subsequent entrant visa
Is he allowed to marry that girl?yes he is allowed to marry her and add her in his visa as his wife
If he get married with that girl will that girl be on 475 visa automatically as he(boy) is already on 475 visa?yes she will get the same 475 visa but after going through the process of adding spouse on primary applicant 475 visa
Old Jun 12th 2011, 12:06 pm
Just Joined

ozzy1 is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Re: 475 Visa related information required, Please suggest the way

First abt me:
Plz suggest..

Thanks
Ozzy

Thanks for ur reply
These are really two different situations

In my friend case
I have asked someone then came to know that his girlfrnd is on visitor visa and may have some automatically condition of 8503 condition according to which she has no further stay option.
I think his gf can marry her and have to apply for some other visa which i dont know.
According to u if she can apply then which visa she can apply ?

2nd situation (My)

Gipsy and other members
Can you please tell me
that
Which subclass i can apply for my fiances?

What is the name of that spouse visa and subclass?
I am on 475 TR visa

Give me some link or what are the eligibility requirements of that Spouse Visa?

What is processing time for that application to get that visa?

Is all conditions of 475 also apply on her, as I already spent approx 1 year and after getting my fiances visa i may have spent half time of my visa time. Is she has to stay in same conditions of 475 approx 1.5 yrs more than me?

In case if the processing time may increase can i call my fiances on visitor visa after applying her spouse visa?

Please reply all senior and expert members

thanks
Ozzy
Old Jun 12th 2011, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

What is the name of that spouse visa and subclass?Speak to the Immigration office as I am not sure about the visa subclass - Let me check with my friend who got a Dependant visa for his wife after the marriage

I am on 475 TR visa

What is processing time for that application to get that visa? Approximately 6 months

Is all conditions of 475 also apply on her, as I already spent approx 1 year and after getting my fiances visa i may have spent half time of my visa time. Is she has to stay in same conditions of 475 approx 1.5 yrs more than me?Only main applicant has to meet the criteria - not the dependant

In case if the processing time may increase can i call my fiances on visitor visa after applying her spouse visa?Not sure about it, check with Immigration office - You said that you are in Adelaide, it is in 55 Currie street, Adelaide

thanks
Ozzy[/QUOTE]
Old Jun 12th 2011, 2:08 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by ozzy1
Thanks for ur reply
These are really two different situations

In my friend case
I have asked someone then came to know that his girlfrnd is on visitor visa and may have some automatically condition of 8503 condition according to which she has no further stay option.
I think his gf can marry her and have to apply for some other visa which i dont know.
According to u if she can apply then which visa she can apply ?

2nd situation (My)

Gipsy and other members
Can you please tell me
that
Which subclass i can apply for my fiances?

What is the name of that spouse visa and subclass?
I am on 475 TR visa

What is processing time for that application to get that visa?

Is all conditions of 475 also apply on her, as I already spent approx 1 year and after getting my fiances visa i may have spent half time of my visa time. Is she has to stay in same conditions of 475 approx 1.5 yrs more than me?

In case if the processing time may increase can i call my fiances on visitor visa after applying her spouse visa?

thanks
Ozzy
You cannot sponsor your wife for a Spouse Visa unless you are PR or a citizen. A 475 is a temporary visa therefore you cannot sponsor your spouse.

You may be able to add your wife to your own temporary visa. This is not a "Spouse visa", this would make her the holder of a temporary 475 visa like the one you have yourself. Make sure that when you enquire with DIAC about getting her a visa that you are clear what you are asking for. You just need to add her to your own visa.
Old Jun 12th 2011, 9:05 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Pollyana
You cannot sponsor your wife for a Spouse Visa unless you are PR or a citizen. A 475 is a temporary visa therefore you cannot sponsor your spouse.

You may be able to add your wife to your own temporary visa. This is not a "Spouse visa", this would make her the holder of a temporary 475 visa like the one you have yourself. Make sure that when you enquire with DIAC about getting her a visa that you are clear what you are asking for. You just need to add her to your own visa.
I am really sorry for giving a wrong info. Pollyana and Dorothy are right. You can add your wife as DEPENDANT/ FAMILY MEMBER on your 475 visa. Spouse visa is not applicable in this case.
Old Jun 14th 2011, 4:21 am
Forum Regular

Janaka is on a distinguished road

If you currently hold a Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 475), you may add the following secondary applicants after your visa has been granted:

* your partner
* a dependent child of you or your partner
* a dependent relative of you or your partner.

They must apply using the paper Form 1276.

There is currently no online facility for adding family members after a visa has been granted.

You will need to provide evidence of your relationship to your family members.

More infor : http:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ly-members.htm
Old Jun 14th 2011, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

samk6 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Janaka
If you currently hold a Skilled – Regional Sponsored (Provisional) visa (subclass 475), you may add the following secondary applicants after your visa has been granted:

* your partner
* a dependent child of you or your partner
* a dependent relative of you or your partner.

They must apply using the paper Form 1276.

There is currently no online facility for adding family members after a visa has been granted.

You will need to provide evidence of your relationship to your family members.

More infor : http:
http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/gener...ly-members.htm
hi janaka...
I have applied for 475 visa. My cousin(First cousin) sponsors me.
In there, Does he(sponsor) need to reserve some founds for me?

thanz a lot
Samk6
Old Jun 20th 2011, 10:16 pm
Forum Regular

Janaka is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by samk6
hi janaka....

thanz a lot
Samk6
No He doesn’t but is promising that he is giving full support in first 2 years . it can be food accommodation , any sort of support. But they may check his financial status
Old Jun 21st 2011, 1:24 am
Forum Regular

samk6 is an unknown quantity at this point

No He doesn’t but is promising that he is giving full support in first 2 years . it can be food accommodation , any sort of support. But they may check his financial status
Thanx Janaka....
You are from Sri Lanka na?
Old Jun 21st 2011, 2:36 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

hi janaka...

thanz a lot
Samk6
Thanx Janaka....
You are from Sri Lanka na?
This is relevant to the OPs query how exactly? Please don't hijack Immi queries, it's extremely rude and unhelpful. If you want to chat, try The Barbie.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.