475 visa...Am I nearly done????

Old Apr 4th 2008, 6:57 am
Forum Regular

jennsy has a spectacular aura aboutjennsy has a spectacular aura aboutjennsy has a spectacular aura about
Default 475 visa...Am I nearly done????

Guys...need your awesome advice as usual.

I got a Case Officer assigned about a month ago. She requested extra info that I submitted a couple of weeks ago. My meds and PC have all been done.

Now when I log into the DIAC website to check my progress and click on Genreal Skilled Migration Checklist. It shows all the 14 categories (family tree, proof of work experience, skills assesment etc etc) as RECEIVED. She has since not asked for any further info. Does this mean I MAY have got the visa?????
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:03 am
Forum Regular

jennsy has a spectacular aura aboutjennsy has a spectacular aura aboutjennsy has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: 475 visa...Am I nearly done????

just bumping it up

Originally Posted by jennsy

I got a Case Officer assigned about a month ago. She requested extra info that I submitted a couple of weeks ago. My meds and PC have all been done.

Now when I log into the DIAC website to check my progress and click on Genreal Skilled Migration Checklist. It shows all the 14 categories (family tree, proof of work experience, skills assesment etc etc) as RECEIVED. She has since not asked for any further info. Does this mean I MAY have got the visa?????
Old Apr 4th 2008, 9:52 am
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Hi

Can't answer - but how long did you wait for CO? Also a 475.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:24 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jane BK
Hi

Can't answer - but how long did you wait for CO? Also a 475.
I began my app at the start of Nov 07 and got a Case Officer by the end of Feb....so not long at all really...I front loaded my medicals etc
Old Apr 4th 2008, 10:34 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

I began my app at the start of Nov 07 and got a Case Officer by the end of Feb....so not long at all really...I front loaded my medicals etc

Hi

I also, dont know....I applied for 475 on 2 Dec and all my docs state required! So you bring some hope to all those 475ers who are waiting in the queue.

Best of luck and let us know how you get on.

Debs
Old Apr 4th 2008, 11:09 am
Forum Regular

Debs,

The reason it says required is because you dont have a CO. You should get one in a couple of weeks and once they check all your docs, they then change the status to RECEIVED....At this point they will then ask for any further information if any is required...Shouldnt be long!!!

Hi

I also, dont know....I applied for 475 on 2 Dec and all my docs state required! So you bring some hope to all those 475ers who are waiting in the queue.

Best of luck and let us know how you get on.

Debs[/QUOTE]
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:13 pm
Forum Regular

jane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant futurejane BK has a brilliant future

Were you an on-line or paper based. We are paper based as that is the route my sponsor could take. I suspect we'll have to wait longer than you.
Old Apr 4th 2008, 1:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by jane BK
Were you an on-line or paper based. We are paper based as that is the route my sponsor could take. I suspect we'll have to wait longer than you.
yeah online
Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:06 pm
Forum Regular

How are all the other 475 ers getting on?

Old Apr 7th 2008, 2:13 pm
BE Enthusiast

wats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant futurewats123 has a brilliant future

Hi, i'm still waiting to get a CO.

Have done everything I can, meds etc. so just waiting now!
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:00 pm
Forum Regular

tynajon is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi,
I think im half way through application process. Weve applied for 475 for Victoria & have agents sorting all this paper stuff out. My qualifications have been accepted & registration in vic to do my job. am currently waiting for formal confirmation that our state application has been endorsed by a local area council ( i think because my job has to be 'in demand' for us to get the visa). Anyway when that bits through it all gets sent to the DIAC? this is why ive gone through an agent, easily confused with the 475.
Old Apr 7th 2008, 9:48 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Fingers crossed that everything is in order and you get the visa soon. the CO will pass your case to a Decision Maker who grants the visa. Sometimes, people can log onto their update screen and it shows this step. Sometimes not... Either way, I bet you hear really soon!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:12 am
Mrs Angry!

debbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud ofdebbie222 has much to be proud of

How are all the other 475 ers getting on?
Hi

Applied 02.12.07 - all paperwork in....just waiting to hear. Meds finalised, but all other docs still saying required - but have been uploaded.

Just waiting...waiting...and waiting

Must sell house tho....considering remortgaging and renting out.

Debs
Old Apr 8th 2008, 7:52 am
Forum Regular

Hi Fly Away,

Yeah I guess my application is on the decision makers desk now....Aggghhhhh Just stamp it!!!!!

Originally Posted by Fly Away
Fingers crossed that everything is in order and you get the visa soon. the CO will pass your case to a Decision Maker who grants the visa. Sometimes, people can log onto their update screen and it shows this step. Sometimes not... Either way, I bet you hear really soon!
Old Apr 8th 2008, 10:12 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Fly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond reputeFly Away has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Fly Away,

Yeah I guess my application is on the decision makers desk now....Aggghhhhh Just stamp it!!!!!
I'm sure you will hear soon - don't forget to let everyone know when you do - there are lots of us 475ers waiting with baited breath for the first BE 475!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.