475 VISA 2 YEAR completion query

Old Oct 30th 2013, 4:47 am
Just Joined

sanjewad is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 475 VISA 2 YEAR completion query

I came to Australia on 475 state sponsorship VISA by Queensland government and landed in Australia on the 4th of December 2011.
As I found it difficult to find a suitable job, I moved to South Australia on the 11th of January 2012. I did inform first the state government of Queensland and after settling down in South Australia I also informed South Australian government as well.
My query is can I apply for my PR on the 4th of December 2013 as I officially complete 2 years in Regional states. ( I have initially spend about 2 weeks in friends place in Brisbane went to Regional area called Burderburg and stated in a hostel for couple of weeks) and then came to Adelaide (South Australia) on the 11 Jan. 2012

Please help me.
Old Oct 30th 2013, 11:15 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Bermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond reputeBermudashorts has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 475 VISA 2 YEAR completion query

Wow you landed on 4th December and couldn't find a job by 11th January so gave up. It is not very long at the best of times but have you heard of Christmas?

To your question, can you prove your two years of regional residence and one year of occupation. If so, it should be ok, if not wait a few more weeks until you have the proof.
Old Oct 31st 2013, 5:05 pm

Location: "What I did, I did without choice. In the name of peace and sanity."
mrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond reputemrsgreenstar76 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sanjewad
I came to Australia on 475 state sponsorship VISA by Queensland government and landed in Australia on the 4th of December 2011.
As I found it difficult to find a suitable job, I moved to South Australia on the 11th of January 2012. I did inform first the state government of Queensland and after settling down in South Australia I also informed South Australian government as well.
My query is can I apply for my PR on the 4th of December 2013 as I officially complete 2 years in Regional states. ( I have initially spend about 2 weeks in friends place in Brisbane went to Regional area called Burderburg and stated in a hostel for couple of weeks) and then came to Adelaide (South Australia) on the 11 Jan. 2012

Please help me.
This is the reason the 'moral obligation' needs to be made a legal one.
Old Nov 1st 2013, 2:33 pm
BE Enthusiast

campervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond reputecampervanfan has a reputation beyond repute

I keep wondering about this. Obviously it appears to be perfectly legal (& I've seen advice from Migration Agents reassuring people of this on their own sites)..... but I don't get why States DON'T demand loyalty to them after grant. Or why it's not renamed All-State sponsorship or whatever.