475 State Sponsorship priority

Old Apr 25th 2009, 7:53 am
Forum Regular

paulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant future
Default 475 State Sponsorship priority

Please advise as I am a little confused. I am aware State Sponsored visas are receiving priority processing - does this apply to all visas types (including 475 Regional State Sponsored Visa?
Old Apr 25th 2009, 8:45 am
Just Joined

stevenr is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 475 State Sponsorship priority

Hi Paulimouse,

Yes this is a difficult area, I have just been told by my migration agent to move from the standard skilled sponsorship visa with my aunti and uncle who live in queensland to go with a state sponsorship as its faster.

However I am in a dilema as i want to go to QLD but the state sposnsorship available for my occupation as a graphic designer is only in Cannbera. So bit confused at the moment as i dont know if i can still live in brisbane.

They have enough land to let us in lol!
Old Apr 26th 2009, 2:28 pm
Forum Regular

iabanipur is an unknown quantity at this point

According to DIAC processing time update email they have specified which visa category are not getting priority, 475 is not in that list. I think both 475 and 176 is getting same priority when they are sponsored by state. I saw a man in a thread who got a CO within 16 days whoes visa category was 475. Most of are trying to get sponsorships for 176 not 475 at this moment.

Originally Posted by paulimouse
Please advise as I am a little confused. I am aware State Sponsored visas are receiving priority processing - does this apply to all visas types (including 475 Regional State Sponsored Visa?
Old Apr 26th 2009, 7:47 pm
Forum Regular

paulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant futurepaulimouse has a brilliant future

Well that is good to hear if that is the case. I see that there are not many people on this forum who speaks about a 475 - its all about 175 and 176.
Old Apr 27th 2009, 9:19 am
Just Joined

Madraj is an unknown quantity at this point

Well that is good to hear if that is the case. I see that there are not many people on this forum who speaks about a 475 - its all about 175 and 176.
Hi,

This forum has lots of 475 visa applicants but the fate is everybody are very quiet as 475 visa moves unimaginably slowly for some of us and okay for many.

I lodged by Feb 2008 and still waiting

Cheers,
Maddy
Old Apr 27th 2009, 12:28 pm
Forum Regular

Maddy - are you State Sponsored?
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:43 pm
Just Joined

Madraj is an unknown quantity at this point

Maddy - are you State Sponsored?
Yes i got the state sponsor from SA

cheers
maddy
Old Apr 28th 2009, 2:46 pm
Forum Regular

wow shame that's a long wait - hope you hear soon......