475 application time?

Old Jul 25th 2008, 5:59 pm
Forum Regular

Ahmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really niceAhmadj is just really nice
Default 475 application time?

I got my tasmania state sponsorship, and I am ready to to lodge an e application for the 475 visa, but I am only worried about employer reference letter.

I am 24, graduated in early 2007. I Worked for one company 4 months, and then moved to another firm which I am still working for now, 11 months only. When I applied to tasmania sponsorship, I mentioned both emplyers, and the sum of my work experience exceeded 12 months. The visa application requires employer letter to show that I have worked for 12 months minimum, but I don't want to contact my previous employer for some reasons. My questions are:

1 - If I decided to wait and complete 12 months with current employer, and then got a refernce letter to apply for the visa, would this be wise? I am afraid that some laws or regulation would change in a month time, and that I won't qualify or so. Is that possible? If DIAC decided to change anything, will they give a lead time? or are the changes going to be in effect immediately ?

2 - Since I mentioned 2 employers to the Tasmanian government, and that I would mention only one to DIAC, would this be considered as fraud or wrongdoing? I mean, it would look like I fooled the tasmanians to show that I worked for 12 months.

Please tell me I am over worried.