457 visa time

Old Apr 6th 2010, 8:46 am
MickyBhoy

mickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to allmickpower75 is a name known to all
Default 457 visa time

Hi we have finally sent our application for our 457 visa away.

Does anyone know how long they take ?
Does it make any diffrence that my wife is a midwife , what i mean does her application get fasttracked.

Mick
Old Apr 9th 2010, 7:39 am
Forum Regular

Gemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the roughGemnic is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: 457 visa time

Originally Posted by mickpower75
Hi we have finally sent our application for our 457 visa away.

Does anyone know how long they take ?
Does it make any diffrence that my wife is a midwife , what i mean does her application get fasttracked.

Mick
No idea, but I will be watching with interest as we sent ours off two weeks ago (yesterday) and haven't even been allocated a case officer yet
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:04 am
Forum Regular

hsvkbi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Gemnic
No idea, but I will be watching with interest as we sent ours off two weeks ago (yesterday) and haven't even been allocated a case officer yet
It used to take 2 months in the past, depending on your occupation as well. Hope this help.
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:14 am
Living the dream!

kar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to allkar-kier is a name known to all

We got ours just over a year ago, and it only took 4 weeks!

With regard to the case officer, I couldn't even tell you when we got one! Nobody told us, the ONLY contact we had after submission was the grant email!
Old Apr 9th 2010, 8:44 am
Forum Regular

robjcamb has a spectacular aura aboutrobjcamb has a spectacular aura aboutrobjcamb has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by kar-kier
We got ours just over a year ago, and it only took 4 weeks!

With regard to the case officer, I couldn't even tell you when we got one! Nobody told us, the ONLY contact we had after submission was the grant email!
I was talking to my agent in Australia. They advised that recent applications might take a bit longer than expected as a good number of DIAC employees will have taken time off over Easter.