457 Visa Forgot To Get Visa Sticker

Old Jan 18th 2009, 11:47 pm
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough
Default 457 Visa Forgot To Get Visa Sticker

Hi,

Wondering what to do as my flatmate cant get through to Immi, she arrived here eight months ago and didnt realise she needed to get the visa sticker in her passport within a month (I think) of arrival and I just read her visa conditions as she is going to try for perm resident and I realised she had not got her visa sticker in her passport. Has anyone done this and if so, do you know what she has to do to sort out the situation.

Fejao.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 12:08 am
Reg. Migration Agent

George Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond reputeGeorge Lombard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 457 Visa Forgot To Get Visa Sticker

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
Hi,

Wondering what to do as my flatmate cant get through to Immi, she arrived here eight months ago and didnt realise she needed to get the visa sticker in her passport within a month (I think) of arrival and I just read her visa conditions as she is going to try for perm resident and I realised she had not got her visa sticker in her passport. Has anyone done this and if so, do you know what she has to do to sort out the situation.

Fejao.
Flatmate's visa is valid until cancelled irrespective of the label, she should just get it issued now, I don't think there will be a problem.

cheers,

George Lombard
Old Jan 19th 2009, 11:24 am
Edi-Tsv-Bne-Edi-Bne-?

Fejaouk will become famous soon enoughFejaouk will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by George Lombard
Flatmate's visa is valid until cancelled irrespective of the label, she should just get it issued now, I don't think there will be a problem.

cheers,

George Lombard

The documentation with her visa is quite scant on details for getting the visa sticker..... where in Townsville would someone go to get the sticker or would she have to travel to a bigger city?

Fejao.
Old Jan 19th 2009, 11:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really niceDawn-D is just really nice

Originally Posted by Fejaouk
The documentation with her visa is quite scant on details for getting the visa sticker..... where in Townsville would someone go to get the sticker or would she have to travel to a bigger city?

Fejao.
Hi, I came to Townsville in November and looked on line when I was in the uk for where to have your visa label put in. At the time it showed the neareast as being Cairns or Brisbane so I flew into Cairns for a couple of days to have this done before heading down to Townsville.

Hope this helps

Dawn
Old Jul 28th 2009, 9:36 pm
Forum Regular

GiancarloV is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dawn-D
Hi, I came to Townsville in November and looked on line when I was in the uk for where to have your visa label put in. At the time it showed the neareast as being Cairns or Brisbane so I flew into Cairns for a couple of days to have this done before heading down to Townsville.

Hope this helps

Dawn
Hi Dawn
We have got our 457 visas but want to know where in Brisbane do we get the labels put in our passports?
Thanks
Carlo
Old Jul 29th 2009, 3:52 am
BE Enthusiast

lonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond reputelonndongeek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GiancarloV
Hi Dawn
We have got our 457 visas but want to know where in Brisbane do we get the labels put in our passports?
Thanks
Carlo
http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/australia/

Cheers

Steve