457 Visa

Old Jul 18th 2005, 9:45 am
Where's the bbq?

wandrews will become famous soon enoughwandrews will become famous soon enough
Default 457 Visa

Does anyone know about the 457 employer sponsored visa, whilst my 136 app is still with DIMIA, I am in the very likely position of acquiring a 457 visa.

At the moment, I know nothing....?!!!!??... (about 457 at least..)

Can someone provide some advice, would this have an impact on my 136 application?

What are the issues around the 457 visa, etc, etc

Has anyone been in the situation of applying for 136, then getting a 457 before?
Old Jul 18th 2005, 10:59 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 457 Visa

Originally Posted by wandrews
Does anyone know about the 457 employer sponsored visa, whilst my 136 app is still with DIMIA, I am in the very likely position of acquiring a 457 visa.

At the moment, I know nothing....?!!!!??... (about 457 at least..)

Can someone provide some advice, would this have an impact on my 136 application?

What are the issues around the 457 visa, etc, etc

Has anyone been in the situation of applying for 136, then getting a 457 before?
I did the 457 to 136 route (going to NZ on Sat for validation ) - so cannot help your specific question, sorry.

However, I would urge you to read JAJs thread on 457 Visa which you'll find in the Aus forum at the top of the page as a 'read it'

Probably obvious, but have you been to the FAQs on DIMIA site??

Cas