457 application - documents

Old Sep 20th 2008, 4:53 pm
Just Joined

Smallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant futureSmallpurplecat has a brilliant future
Default 457 application - documents

My husband will be applying for a 457 visa with me included on it. Do I have to provide all the documents (birth certificate, quals, references etc) as well?

I have not got my full birth certificate... how do I go about getting it?
Old Sep 20th 2008, 5:35 pm
Just Joined

markie68 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 457 application - documents

Yes you will have to provide copies of birth certificate, passport and also marriage certificate. Same applies for any kids.
Not sure how you go about getting a certified copy of your bith certificate but suggest you go to your local registery office and I am sure they will help.

Good Luck
Old Sep 20th 2008, 7:34 pm
Forum Regular

jenniferalisonuk is an unknown quantity at this point

If your from scotland im sure you can phone the registry office in edinburgh... it cost £13 and took 3 days to come. I scanned all my documents online at my local library and it was very straight forward... they even accepted my passport this way!
Old Sep 20th 2008, 8:33 pm
Forum Regular

Tellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really niceTellyaddict is just really nice

Originally Posted by jenniferalisonuk
If your from scotland im sure you can phone the registry office in edinburgh... it cost £13 and took 3 days to come. I scanned all my documents online at my local library and it was very straight forward... they even accepted my passport this way!
You just phone the registery office where your birth was registered - download a form off their website, fill it in and send it off. Mine cost £7.50 and was back within the week.

Hope this helps