Just Joined

Jake Semtex is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs down Re: 4 courners

Originally posted by Paul Buss:
has any one used this immigration agent for business migration or any
migration and please give me your thoughts on the company :}
would you use them again
Dear Paul

Don't go near 4 corners with a bargepole, we paid our 3 grand and have had no help whatsoever. Infact they've been more of a hinderance than a help. You're better off doing it yourself - maybe check out go matilda, have heard they are o.k

Jake
Old Sep 25th 2002, 8:28 am
BE Enthusiast

Grub is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 4 courners

Biggest waste od spaces i have had the misfortune to lose alot of money to. Would have been better taking my 3k down the bookies.
USELESS

Love

I'm not bitter! Nicky
Old Sep 25th 2002, 8:29 am
BE Enthusiast

Use Alan Collet at Go Matilda- cheaper and doesnt talk b*****.

(do i get commission on this Alan!)????
Old Sep 26th 2002, 8:33 am
Mark

I used them and found them very helpful and efficient all the way
through the process, so no complaints at all. Apart from the cost I
would be happy to use them again.

Old Sep 26th 2002, 12:28 pm
Migration Agent

Location: Offices in Melbourne, Brisbane, Perth, Geelong (Australia), and Southampton (UK)
Alan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond reputeAlan Collett has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Nicky, although we'll have to talk further about commission arrangements!

Best regards.

Originally posted by NickyTurner:
Use Alan Collet at Go Matilda- cheaper and doesnt talk b*****.

(do i get commission on this Alan!)????
Old Sep 26th 2002, 1:51 pm

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Paul Buss:
has any one used this immigration agent for business migration or any
migration and please give me your thoughts on the company :}
would you use them again
We used 4 corners and they were ok, it was good to have someone to let off steam to i think this is due to the long prosccesing times.I would use them again and don;t think we could have done it without them.
Bare in mind every case is different and they can only work on the infomation that you supply, so if your organised they can be.We got through on skilled independent. We leave on 21st October and it has taken 21 months.

Debbie Jo
Old Sep 26th 2002, 1:57 pm
BE Enthusiast

Whic branch- we are using the Cheadle one.
What date did you lodge? We were May 30th 01.
Just cant seem to shake off this feeling that it's never going to happen. Would really apreciate knowing your date- just keeps the rest of us sane!
Thanks and good luck Debbie Jo.
Old Sep 28th 2002, 1:59 pm

Debbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura aboutDebbie Jo has a spectacular aura about

Originally posted by Grub:
Whic branch- we are using the Cheadle one.
What date did you lodge? We were May 30th 01.
Just cant seem to shake off this feeling that it's never going to happen. Would really apreciate knowing your date- just keeps the rest of us sane!
Thanks and good luck Debbie Jo.

Hi Grub
We used the Cheadle branch and our agents name was Angela Williams. We lodged our application on the 4th January 2001 and did nt hear anything until July 2002. Angela called us in July to say that our application had been refused because my husbands deeming date on his TRA report was 3 months short in work experiance. But because of our determination (and incouragement from Angela and the London immi office ) to get over this my husband contacted the TRA in AUS and explained to them how long we had been waiting. They dicided to move the deeming date back 3 months because he was still in the same job, And after a month of sleepless nights i recieved my new TRA results

We sent the results off to London and it took them just over a month to reply, telling us we had met the points criteria subject to medicals. We had our medicals at the beginnig of September and it took one week to get the results back. We sent them off with our police checks and passports and received them back one week later.

Words just can't express the feeling that you get when you are told that your visas have been granted.

All in all it as taken us 21 months and has been the most stressful two years of my life but now that we have got our visas i would nt part with them for the lottery jackpot and as made me more determined to make a go of it in Aus.

So please don 't dispair, the feeling that you get when its all over is well worth the wait

Good luck !!!!

Debbie Jo