2nd Installment Fee 175/176?

Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default 2nd Installment Fee 175/176?

I'm quite possibly being a little thick here (wouldn't be the first time, most likely won't be the last), but looking at DIAC's website the charge for the second installment has just given us slight heart failure, and buggered my budgeting

Am I right in thinking that the second installment is only if you have dependents over the age of 18 for the 175/176? Therefore if you don't have dependents over the age of 18, there is no second installment fee?

Cheers, and sorry for being thick
Niki
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:39 pm
JAJ
Retired

JAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond reputeJAJ has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd Installment Fee 175/176?

Originally Posted by NikiL
I'm quite possibly being a little thick here (wouldn't be the first time, most likely won't be the last), but looking at DIAC's website the charge for the second installment has just given us slight heart failure, and buggered my budgeting

Am I right in thinking that the second installment is only if you have dependents over the age of 18 for the 175/176? Therefore if you don't have dependents over the age of 18, there is no second installment fee?
2nd instalment on 175/176 is not something that English speakers (incl most applicants from U.K.) need to worry about.
Old Nov 10th 2007, 9:54 pm
BE Forum Addict

NikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond reputeNikiL has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2nd Installment Fee 175/176?

JAJ, yet again you come to the rescue

I thought that was the case, but being the paranoid bunny that I was desperately seeking confirmation.

Thank you so much (again!)
Niki