1st of July and .......

Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:36 am
Cleveland, Bayside

Rich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond reputeRich and Angie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 1st of July and .......

Originally Posted by sme
we got it !!!!!!
Can't believe that the grant is in my inbox. We now need to validate before the 23/10/05 !
Good luck to all who are waiting
Gillian
Congratulations and Good Luck
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:37 am
Karma to make me calmer!

Tops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura aboutTops has a spectacular aura about

Originally Posted by sme
Application went in 21/01/05
Did meds on 17/05/05 (requested)
Well done!!!

Out of interest, what is the date on you PPCs and/or Meds, which ever one was done first?

I would be intersted to know as there is some talk of validation dates be requested earlier then the 12 month anaversery of the PCCs/Meds.

Many thanks,

Tops.
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:41 am
tre
Forum Regular

tre is on a distinguished road

Originally Posted by sme
we got it !!!!!!
Can't believe that the grant is in my inbox. We now need to validate before the 23/10/05 !
Gillian
Congrats and all the best

Tre
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:44 am
Account Closed

Rooksie is an unknown quantity at this point

YAY is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MASSIVE congrats to you!!

its my daughter Daisy's 5 birthday today and she has got a Disney Princess bike which she might let you have a go on to celebrate!! HAPPY DAYS all round then!!!!!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:48 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
YAY is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

its my daughter Daisy's 5 birthday today and she has got a Disney Princess bike which she might let you have a go on to celebrate!! HAPPY DAYS all round then!!!!!!
Funny enough its my Katies 7th birthday on the 5/7/05 and shes getting a disney princess bike (14" wheels no less) so I can race you !
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:50 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by sme
Funny enough its my Katies 7th birthday on the 5/7/05 and shes getting a disney princess bike (14" wheels no less) so I can race you !

exactly the same then!!!

on your marks..... get set........... "oh bugger" !!!!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:51 am

fraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond reputefraser has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rooksie
YAY is you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Happy birthday Daisy

Sorry for the hi-jack Gill
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:52 am
Account Closed

Originally Posted by fraser
Happy birthday Daisy

I just showed Daisy and she loved it!! (keeping my left palm over Kermit!!!)
Old Jul 1st 2005, 6:54 am
GC family day carer

68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute68MEVY has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
we got it !!!!!!
Gillian
Congratulations and good luck
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:00 am
sme
......in the sand !

sme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond reputesme has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by fraser
Happy birthday Daisy

No worries I wouldn't let a little thing like a visa come between a 5 year old and her birthday
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:04 am
Potton to the Gold Coast

Rob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to beholdRob Morton-Jone is a splendid one to behold

A bike "and" a visa for a birthday present

Originally Posted by sme
No worries I wouldn't let a little thing like a visa come between a 5 year old and her birthday
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:07 am
BE Enthusiast

swissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to allswissfabs is a name known to all

Originally Posted by sme
we got it !!!!!!
Gillian

YAY!!!! COngrats!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:21 am

Kelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond reputeKelli28 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sme
we got it !!!!!!
Gillian
congratulations and good luck
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:27 am
sme
......in the sand !

Originally Posted by kelli28
congratulations and good luck
A big, big thank you for all your kind wishes.
Look foward to seeing you all on the flip side !!!
Gillian- happy, relieved, excited, and busy planning the next saga of.......house selling !!
Old Jul 1st 2005, 7:31 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by sme
we got it !!!!!!
Gillian
Hooray

Brilliant Gillian !!!

Cas xx

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.