176 visa obligations

Old Jun 28th 2010, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

waitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant futurewaitncount has a brilliant future
Default 176 visa obligations

I am under 176 visa holder sponsored by WA which require to stay in WA at least for two years. I am already here for 3 months. What will be the consequences of staying or working in another state before two years. Any sever penalty? Reason to relocate is that I think there are more IT jobs in other state than WA. Any idea pls.

Regards,
Waitncount
Old Jun 29th 2010, 7:09 am
BE Enthusiast

Rodger_lawson is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 176 visa obligations

Originally Posted by waitncount
I am under 176 visa holder sponsored by WA which require to stay in WA at least for two years. I am already here for 3 months. What will be the consequences of staying or working in another state before two years. Any sever penalty? Reason to relocate is that I think there are more IT jobs in other state than WA. Any idea pls.

Regards,
Waitncount
You think there are more IT jobs in other states? Wasn't it obvious before? One quick search on seek.com.au would give you that in detail.

Anyways. that aside, if you have really tried in good faith (i'd say atleast 6 months of trying) to live and seek a job in WA, you can explain your scenario and write to them to release you from the obilgatory 2 years time. Lot many have got positive response back from them.