British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Immigration, Visas & Citizenship (Australia) (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/)
-   -   175VE Granted Today (https://britishexpats.com/forum/immigration-visas-citizenship-australia-32/175ve-granted-today-674870/)

funky_beat Jul 2nd 2010 6:05 am

175VE Granted Today

Dear all
I am really excited to share with you that me and my family have been granted Visa 175VE today. It seems like a long journey, lots of ups and downs, many gloomy days but eventually it happened. I must say that britishexpats has been a great source of information and knowledge. I would grab this opportunity to thanks all the moderators, senior members and participants who take out their precious times and help in answering the quries and keep this forum updated and alive. You Guys Rock!!!!!!!!!!!
For all those who are waiting, best of luck with your visa. it will happen and in the meanwhile just go on with your lives.
Below is my timeline in case anyone is interested.

VE175 applied online: 8th August 2009
Country of Application: Pakistan
CO Assigned and form 80 requested: 24th Nov 2009
All documents met: 3rd June 2010
Medical and PCC requested: 15 June 2010
Visa Granted: 2nd July 2010

Cheers,
Shahid

tejas Jul 2nd 2010 6:08 am

Re: 175VE Granted Today

many congratulation.......:beer:

Originally Posted by funky_beat (Post 8672020)
Dear all
I am really excited to share with you that me and my family have been granted Visa 175VE today. It seems like a long journey, lots of ups and downs, many gloomy days but eventually it happened. I must say that britishexpats has been a great source of information and knowledge. I would grab this opportunity to thanks all the moderators, senior members and participants who take out their precious times and help in answering the quries and keep this forum updated and alive. You Guys Rock!!!!!!!!!!!
For all those who are waiting, best of luck with your visa. it will happen and in the meanwhile just go on with your lives.

Cheers,
Shahid

khdmah Jul 2nd 2010 6:13 am

Congratulations Shahid

Best of Luck :D :thumbup:

itprofessional Jul 2nd 2010 6:28 am

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid

Thank Allah that at least Pakistan has started getting the VISA :)

aliah Jul 2nd 2010 6:36 am

Originally Posted by itprofessional (Post 8672045)
Thank Allah that at least Pakistan has started getting the VISA :)

Yes...
Many many congratz to funky_beat and good luck with life ahead :thumbsup:

Eveelg Jul 2nd 2010 6:58 am

Dear all
I am really excited to share with you that me and my family have been granted Visa 175VE today...............

Congratulations...

thejohnhagen Jul 2nd 2010 8:16 am

congratz man.
And pray that we all get visas in quick succession.

rise2shine Jul 2nd 2010 8:24 am

Originally Posted by tejas (Post 8672021)
many congratulation.......:beer:

Hi Funki_beat
Congatulations and best wishes
me also from Pakistan and same timeline as far as start concerned . CO on 10 Oct and Med n PCC also submitted in OCT 09 and still waiting for outcome .

rizi Jul 2nd 2010 9:43 am

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid

Congratulations dude............

LoopyL Jul 2nd 2010 9:50 am

WTG good to see the August apps getting somewhere :thumbsup:

gillgee Jul 3rd 2010 10:23 am

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid

Many Congrats dear.....Have a nice life dere in Australia with ur beloved family....Congrats to all ur family members too....

carolinephillips Jul 3rd 2010 10:32 am

Congrats on getting the visa- don't forget this site is useful after you move here too as there will still be lots of things you want to know.:thumbsup:

gillgee Jul 3rd 2010 11:24 am

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid

Dear

R u usually living in pakistan or abroad?because this thing matters as far as the security checks are related.

Rgds

makther Jul 3rd 2010 3:29 pm

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid

Congrats!!!

infojami Jul 4th 2010 11:36 am

Many many congratulation!!!