175VE Granted Today

Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

funky_beat is an unknown quantity at this point
Default 175VE Granted Today

Dear all
I am really excited to share with you that me and my family have been granted Visa 175VE today. It seems like a long journey, lots of ups and downs, many gloomy days but eventually it happened. I must say that britishexpats has been a great source of information and knowledge. I would grab this opportunity to thanks all the moderators, senior members and participants who take out their precious times and help in answering the quries and keep this forum updated and alive. You Guys Rock!!!!!!!!!!!
For all those who are waiting, best of luck with your visa. it will happen and in the meanwhile just go on with your lives.
Below is my timeline in case anyone is interested.

VE175 applied online: 8th August 2009
Country of Application: Pakistan
CO Assigned and form 80 requested: 24th Nov 2009
All documents met: 3rd June 2010
Medical and PCC requested: 15 June 2010
Visa Granted: 2nd July 2010

Cheers,
Shahid
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:08 am
BE Enthusiast

tejas is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 175VE Granted Today

many congratulation.......
Originally Posted by funky_beat View Post
Dear all
I am really excited to share with you that me and my family have been granted Visa 175VE today. It seems like a long journey, lots of ups and downs, many gloomy days but eventually it happened. I must say that britishexpats has been a great source of information and knowledge. I would grab this opportunity to thanks all the moderators, senior members and participants who take out their precious times and help in answering the quries and keep this forum updated and alive. You Guys Rock!!!!!!!!!!!
For all those who are waiting, best of luck with your visa. it will happen and in the meanwhile just go on with your lives.

Cheers,
Shahid
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:13 am
Forum Regular

khdmah is an unknown quantity at this point

Congratulations Shahid

Best of Luck
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:28 am
Forum Regular

itprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant futureitprofessional has a brilliant future

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid
Thank Allah that at least Pakistan has started getting the VISA
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:36 am
BE Enthusiast

aliah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nicealiah is just really nice

Originally Posted by itprofessional View Post
Thank Allah that at least Pakistan has started getting the VISA
Yes...
Many many congratz to funky_beat and good luck with life ahead
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 7:58 am
Forum Regular

Eveelg is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all
I am really excited to share with you that me and my family have been granted Visa 175VE today...............
Congratulations...
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 9:16 am
playing dumb

thejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura aboutthejohnhagen has a spectacular aura about

congratz man.
And pray that we all get visas in quick succession.
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 9:24 am
Forum Regular

rise2shine is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tejas View Post
many congratulation.......
Hi Funki_beat
Congatulations and best wishes
me also from Pakistan and same timeline as far as start concerned . CO on 10 Oct and Med n PCC also submitted in OCT 09 and still waiting for outcome .
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:43 am
Forum Regular

rizi is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid
Congratulations dude............
Old Jul 2nd 2010, 10:50 am
Forum Regular

LoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really niceLoopyL is just really nice

WTG good to see the August apps getting somewhere
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:23 am
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid
Many Congrats dear.....Have a nice life dere in Australia with ur beloved family....Congrats to all ur family members too....
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 11:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

carolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond reputecarolinephillips has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats on getting the visa- don't forget this site is useful after you move here too as there will still be lots of things you want to know.
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 12:24 pm
Forum Regular

gillgee is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid
Dear

R u usually living in pakistan or abroad?because this thing matters as far as the security checks are related.

Rgds
Old Jul 3rd 2010, 4:29 pm
Just Joined

makther is an unknown quantity at this point

Dear all

Cheers,
Shahid
Congrats!!!
Old Jul 4th 2010, 12:36 pm
Forum Regular

infojami will become famous soon enough

Many many congratulation!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2023 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.